People who report immature emblems

#91BTM4444Posted 11/19/2012 8:23:27 AM
Thank you TC for making this topic! I totally agree with you
---
Xbox Live- Zoom In
DO NOT correct me on my grammar because I could care less.
#92faxmachnePosted 11/19/2012 8:36:26 AM
Bio NeoHazard posted...
My 5 Year old boy watching me play, "Dad, why is that lady spreading her butt cheeks like that? and why is her butt stretched out like that?" (Talking about her vagina)

Me "That wasn't a lady. The guy was trying to make a face but he put the mouth sideways and he just forgot to put the eyes on the face and... just go to your room"

Yeah, hard to explain that to a kid. So yeah, I'm gonna report immature emblems.

Why is your 5 year old watching to play that game

I mean seriously WTF
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#93PharoahPelicanPosted 11/19/2012 9:48:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#94ish0turfac3Posted 11/19/2012 10:36:17 AM
Pezofpower posted...
I'm 22.

If someone is offended by a swastika for whatever reason, they need to get over it. WWII was over 70 years ago.

KKK symbols should be reported, they're still relevant...affiliation ect. ect.

Boobies and stuff. Get over it, just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny it means you're a prude.

You know nazis still exist. Right?
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#95MG42_CHEFPosted 11/19/2012 10:37:19 AM
Says the kid with 'cleveland steamer' prominently displayed as his sig.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#96ElectrologyPosted 11/19/2012 10:37:42 AM
I agree with TC. Can't you just play te freaking game and get over a naughty picture. Get a life.
#97koolboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:48:42 AM
You people claim that I'm "mad" yet you are the one's raging here. >_> I'm seriously not mad, I just get a good kick out of seeing funny emblems and since this game is catered toward 13 year old boys those emblems are going to be around no matter what so I win this regardless. I really hope that when I "really grow up" I don't have a pole shoved so far up my butt like you guys that I can't enjoy a good fart joke.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#98TheSaucePosted 11/21/2012 1:29:30 AM
You people who take pride in reporting others for your own amusement are the real jackasses who ruin it for everyone else, I really do hope you understand that.

I'm 26 years old and I still think drawings of boobs and wieners are funny, especially when they're done right.

I believe that I'm mature enough to chuckle at immature things and go on about my business.

What I don't do is act like a jerk because others are doing something I don't think anyone else should like or get to enjoy.

I think what this comes down to is developing cases of narcissism.

Get over yourselves.
---
#99Sega9599Posted 11/21/2012 3:45:46 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
>koolboy123
>wang
>booby
>calls others immature
*leaves*

Get out of here. And take your leaves with you. It's not Fall/Autumn any more.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#100Halo_ForeverPosted 11/21/2012 3:48:39 AM
TheSauce posted...
You people who take pride in reporting others for your own amusement are the real jackasses who ruin it for everyone else, I really do hope you understand that.

I'm 26 years old and I still think drawings of boobs and wieners are funny, especially when they're done right.

I believe that I'm mature enough to chuckle at immature things and go on about my business.

What I don't do is act like a jerk because others are doing something I don't think anyone else should like or get to enjoy.

I think what this comes down to is developing cases of narcissism.

Get over yourselves.

The bolded part highlights why age and maturity do not go hand in hand.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....