Unofficial TranZit Information Topic.

#31Anon330(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:07:00 AM
Bump so people will see all this information.

Also, I am done with the first five sections of the FAQ/Walk-through/Massive amount of information that I'm writing. These sections are: The introduction, What is Zombies, Background information on CoD: World at War Zombies and how it's progressed, Zombie Maps from CoD: World at War and CoD: Black Ops, and The story of Zombies leading to the events of CoD: Black Ops 2. It took me three hours to complete these five sections. I clicked the print preview, and it turns out I have typed 11 pages of text. Typing the entire Zombies story took so long. The sections below are what I have left.

6) What the three modes involving Zombies are in CoD: Black Ops 2.
7) Green Run
8) TranZit
9) Grief Mode
10) Survival Mode
11) The Bus.
12) Helpful Hints
13) What all can be done in the map of TranZit.
14) Solo Tranzit strategy
15) Coop Tranzit strategy
16) Weapons, Perks, and the Mystery Box.
17) The items you can build.
18) The Easter Egg and Secrets.
19) Achievements and Trophies.
20) Random information that wasn't addressed.
21) FAQ

I will post it all in a new topic when I am finished. It will take me so long to post everything due to the character limit, and the two posts per minute limit.
#32Telvanni_guardPosted 11/19/2012 9:30:55 AM
Any chance of getting the quotes for the characters?

I love Marlton's rants about the weapons.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#33Anon330(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:35:23 AM
Telvanni_guard posted...
Any chance of getting the quotes for the characters?

I love Marlton's rants about the weapons.

I will get the quotes when I am finished with everything else since they are requested.
#34mememe4537Posted 11/19/2012 12:38:03 PM
bump for great justice
---
Science damn it!!!
#35FamilyMeetingPosted 11/19/2012 12:43:13 PM
Thanks! Will read later.
#36Anon330(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:10:27 PM
Don't you know that bumping is my business, and business is good.
#37Anon330(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:30:32 PM
New information: How to get 6 perks in TranZit without glitching.

What you should do, is buy Speed Cola, Juggernog, Quick Revive, and Tombstone.

Next, kill yourself. Seriously.

You will have to be quick about this, but when you spawn, get Double Tap, and Stamin-Up. After you have these two perks, buy Tombstone again.

Then, grab your tombstone drop from when you killed yourself. If you get there fast enough, you will regain Speed Cola, Juggernog, and Quick Revive to go with the Double Tap, Stamin-Up, and Tombstone that you bought before picking your Tombstone up.

And there you go. This is how you can get six perks without glitching in TranZit.
#38J1Z034Posted 11/19/2012 6:47:42 PM
Buh-buh buh buh-buh BUH! bump.
#39ultraviolent721Posted 11/19/2012 7:07:10 PM
Babababump.
---
Guild of Mute Asassins
#40DavidZ2844Posted 11/20/2012 12:38:20 AM
Anon330 posted...
Bump so people will see all this information.

Also, I am done with the first five sections of the FAQ/Walk-through/Massive amount of information that I'm writing. These sections are: The introduction, What is Zombies, Background information on CoD: World at War Zombies and how it's progressed, Zombie Maps from CoD: World at War and CoD: Black Ops, and The story of Zombies leading to the events of CoD: Black Ops 2. It took me three hours to complete these five sections. I clicked the print preview, and it turns out I have typed 11 pages of text. Typing the entire Zombies story took so long. The sections below are what I have left.

6) What the three modes involving Zombies are in CoD: Black Ops 2.
7) Green Run
8) TranZit
9) Grief Mode
10) Survival Mode
11) The Bus.
12) Helpful Hints
13) What all can be done in the map of TranZit.
14) Solo Tranzit strategy
15) Coop Tranzit strategy
16) Weapons, Perks, and the Mystery Box.
17) The items you can build.
18) The Easter Egg and Secrets.
19) Achievements and Trophies.
20) Random information that wasn't addressed.
21) FAQ

I will post it all in a new topic when I am finished. It will take me so long to post everything due to the character limit, and the two posts per minute limit.

I'm confused. So will all this organized info be a new post on this board or will it become a FAQ/guide in the FAQ section of this game? Either way, this is awesome work man! Really appreciate it all!