Tranzit bank/fridge question

#1SinCityKidPosted 11/19/2012 5:29:18 AM
How long is your loot saved for? I was able to withdraw money in later games during the same session. Is it gonna be there for me the next day/week/month?
#2MercyouPosted 11/19/2012 6:35:23 AM
The point of the bank is to transfer money between players. And it doesnt carry over to other games.
---
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.
#3Fallout10mmPosted 11/19/2012 6:38:07 AM
The points do transfer between games. I've stashed about 10k worth of points in there and been able to withdraw them on a different match. Same thing with guns in the fridge (some guns do not work and the amount of ammo is also saved)
---
There is no overkill, there is "Open Fire" And "I have to reload".
Gamertag: Fallout10mm
#4EnelysionPosted 11/19/2012 7:02:47 AM
Mercyou posted...
The point of the bank is to transfer money between players. And it doesnt carry over to other games.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about...
#5SkytheWiz1Posted 11/19/2012 7:18:59 AM
Mercyou posted...

This.
Except the COMPLETE opposite of what he said.
---
Pretend there are awe-inspiring lyrics
or oh-so-hilarious quotations here, please.
#6MercyouPosted 11/19/2012 8:30:56 AM
My bad I tried going back to get the stuff in another game and it wasn't there, maybe it was because it was split screen.
---
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.