Campaign Outcomes (spoilers)

#1fakesoundofprogressPosted 11/19/2012 8:20:35 AM
Hi Guys,

Im playing through the campaign (since Im not enjoying the MP much), I heard before the game cam out there were different outcomes, each mission states the outcome you took

How many different outcomes are there? How does each on affect the story. ie if I lose the 1st strike force mission and win the 2nd, is the outcome different to losing both?

Also how do you go about completing different outcomes? You have to start again each time?

Thanks
#2cwatz12Posted 11/19/2012 8:45:39 AM
I think you have to create a new game and playthrough again if you want different results.

As for the endings themselves, there are like 3 very obvious things that can effect the ending, and a few more subtle things.
#3Sexy_MagikarpPosted 11/19/2012 8:47:39 AM
You're able to rewind the story at any time you like, so you don't have to completely start over.
---
Skullgirls: Filia/Valentine, TTT2: Alisa/Dragunov GGaC: Millia
GT: Godkarp
#4supertomato_13Posted 11/19/2012 8:47:52 AM
When you complete the campaign you will get the option to restart it at the mission of your choice. You can then go on from there.
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
Budokai 3 HD <3
#5fakesoundofprogress(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:39:54 AM
so is it just the strike missions that affect the end of the game, or are there parts in the game you can change, ie I saved the girl in colossas, I didnt shoot the guy we tied to a chair in the desert (cant remember his name)

every mission has an outcome so can they all be different?

Also is there a way to see the challenges whilst playing a mission, didnt even notice them until recently
#6RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/21/2012 2:43:51 AM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
so is it just the strike missions that affect the end of the game, or are there parts in the game you can change, ie I saved the girl in colossas, I didnt shoot the guy we tied to a chair in the desert (cant remember his name)

every mission has an outcome so can they all be different?

Also is there a way to see the challenges whilst playing a mission, didnt even notice them until recently

I shot that guy. I had mad beef with him. *spoilers* He brainwashed Mason. (right guys?)
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#7fakesoundofprogress(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 3:54:02 AM
I resisted, so does that mean we have different outcomes? Or just a minor difference that doesnt affect the story?
#8BDJaycePosted 11/21/2012 4:27:50 AM
A lot of the missions have different outcomes, yes. Some don't but a lot do.

Like finding the CIA File in Time and Fate or shooting the hooded guy in Suffer with me in the legs instead of the head. Shoot Briggs in the leg or in the head.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#9Bat178Posted 11/21/2012 5:20:36 AM
Does it cause you to restart from the last checkpoint if you let POTUS die in the second to last mission, or can it result in a different outcome to the mission?
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!