Ghost running is ruined. *insert sadface*

#1slayerxelitePosted 11/19/2012 8:41:43 AM
I, like many other players, used silencers and Ghost to actually flank around the map in the CoD games. Im 100% cool with the decision to make Ghost only work when moving but why then make it a level 55 unlock? You neutered it to death for those who used it to camp but now you screwed a playstyle for an entire prestige and are forcing the first use of a permanent unlock token just to be able to have it. Not cool bro.

/blogfaqs
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 11/19/2012 8:42:43 AM
ghost is on one of the default classes
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#3Skello1OPosted 11/19/2012 8:42:52 AM
Spend a token on it?
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal
#4DarkCaptain3Posted 11/19/2012 8:43:42 AM
yeah after you prestige you can unlock it permanently if you want.
---
"So... are you satisfied now?",
Zelkova______________Gamestop Manager
#560yocPosted 11/19/2012 8:44:06 AM
cos of people like you there is no changes in cod ever.

someone will always complain.

sheep always want the same every year :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

kills all progress.
---
Your our favorite no life karma troll.
#6slayerxelite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:46:15 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

I know, I just dont like the rest of the class

Skello1O posted...
Spend a token on it?

Token has been spent

60yoc posted...
cos of people like you there is no changes in cod ever.

someone will always complain.

sheep always want the same every year :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

kills all progress.

Your comments dont even make sense in relation to my post
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#7Trigger_HppyPosted 11/19/2012 8:47:59 AM
Agreed, I think people are finally realizing that it wasn't ghost that was overpowered, it was UAVs, and ghost was the only counter. Still, I think the running change was genius, and the 55 unlock doesn't take that long to get. Then just spend a token, and you're golden.
#860yocPosted 11/19/2012 8:51:25 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

wait. in the default classes is items already available that you didnt even unlock yet ? should have checked them out i guess :D

@TC yes its a change to bring ghost not for everyone immediately like in other cods and like i said. SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS COMPLAIN IF THEY CHANGE SOMETHING. Cos of people like you there is no real change in COD cos everyone will just complain and so they give us the same game every year and only do minor changes... and even then people complain. Stupid.
---
Your our favorite no life karma troll.
#9Zero IXPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:16 AM
I don't see what there is to complain about. New players have to go a prestige without Ghost, big deal. You can have it forever after that first prestige if you want.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#10ronXwhitePosted 11/19/2012 8:52:49 AM
skorpion default class is RIDICULOUS aside from dead silence. im very surprised nobody uses it for their first RTC
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
http://www.youtube.com/user/ronXwhite