Ghost running is ruined. *insert sadface*

#11slayerxelite(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:55:30 AM
60yoc posted...
Cos of people like you there is no real change in COD cos everyone will just complain and so they give us the same game every year and only do minor changes... and even then people complain. Stupid.

So no one is allowed to voice their opinion about one of the changes Treyarch made? There are many massive changes in BO2 and I have no problem with any of the rest of them. I enjoy many of them and think they make the game better.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#12RapaleemanPosted 11/19/2012 8:40:24 AM
What I'm more irritated with is the fact that since UAV is such a major portion of the multi now, the logic to make counter-uav a level 33 unlock is just baffling.

Then again the fact that the Assault Shield is a level 34 unlock is just odd as well.

Outside of that, I like Ghost now. I am constantly running out of sheer need and want to shoot dudes that it is an extra incentive to never stop. Though I kind of wish that when running an LMG or the stupid it would keep you invisible while you reload. That stupid shotgun pistol still takes forever to reload.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#13EtherstreamPosted 11/19/2012 8:49:55 AM
Assualt Shields "drop in the ground" part is probably what made it L34.

Place it in the doorway for HQ or Hardpoint and it typically stops about 50% of the grenades from getting inside.

Its far more useful in this game than the other CoDs
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#14Maloth_jesbPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:49 AM
Rapaleeman posted...
What I'm more irritated with is the fact that since UAV is such a major portion of the multi now, the logic to make counter-uav a level 33 unlock is just baffling.

Then again the fact that the Assault Shield is a level 34 unlock is just odd as well.

Outside of that, I like Ghost now. I am constantly running out of sheer need and want to shoot dudes that it is an extra incentive to never stop. Though I kind of wish that when running an LMG or the stupid it would keep you invisible while you reload. That stupid shotgun pistol still takes forever to reload.

But you also get a launcher and blackhats fairly early.
---
"Whenever Kaiba smiles, a puppy dies."
#15MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 8:57:35 AM
Maloth_jesb posted...
Rapaleeman posted...

Level 4 for the 2 shot launcher. Takes less than 3 seconds to lock and fire
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#16seankimberley42Posted 11/19/2012 8:57:54 AM
Treyarch changes dozens of things in the game

TC complains about one of those things legitimately

69yoc claims TC hates all change

Yeah that totally makes sense.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#17RapaleemanPosted 11/19/2012 9:17:12 AM
Maloth_jesb posted...
Rapaleeman posted...

I find it difficult to always find the UAVs in the sky. A lot of crap in the way on some maps and on others the sky boxes have odd colors.

I prefer to use the Black Hats (level 22 I believe) even though they take a while to destroy a UAV. Having that option to also disable a betty, turret, or even steal and trap a care package is more flexible for me. Constantly taking up a slot for a piece of equipment I may not be able to use is not something I'm a fan of though I guess the same could be said about Ghost as well.

The Black Hat is pretty great and really flexible. I typically run engineer so having two of those is a lot better than having a launcher in my book. Since I'm constantly running around the UAV doesn't bother me too much and the Black Hat makes sneaking up on a camper undetected with a betty or shock stick a lot easier.

My overall point is just that it is a really stupid slightly higher level unlock than it should be much like the Assault Shield.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.