Is the confederate flag reportable?

#111abbeldydooPosted 11/19/2012 1:10:07 PM
Ellesarien posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
What is Southern pride by the way?

Having the collective winners in the Most Obese and Uneducated states in the union?

Stereotypes are fun aren't they?

Umm....You do know they keep regular records of this and publish said lists correct?

Not much a stereotype their pal...more like READING....but like I said above.....

And i am sure you just studied the regular records of the obesity and uneducated southern states just before posting so you know that your information is correct.

I have lived in the south my entire life and i know some of us are fat and stupid but i have seen plenty of fat and stupid people elsewhere as well.That is not to say that the statistics in your book of how fat and stupid southerners are would not reflect that there are more people obese and undereducated in southern states compared to the rest of the country but you are still generalizing saying it is us all.

What you said is ignorant and stupid and no amount of "Reading" makes it otherwise.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#112J2DKPosted 11/19/2012 1:15:11 PM
I don't like the Confederate flag because some people use it as a sign of racism and white supremacy; however, some use the flag as a sign of pride, courage, and heritage in the south. The Civil War was about state rights and only became about slavery toward the end.
---
I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it. The feeling - it's coming back to me: the sensation of killing.
#113GunzleaderPosted 11/19/2012 1:23:59 PM
wow grow up tc.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#114darkstar1080Posted 11/19/2012 1:24:10 PM
I use a confederate flag as my emblem. And hell, I ain't racist. I got 4 black tires and a colored tv
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#115poppen695Posted 11/19/2012 1:26:46 PM
Ellesarien posted...
abbeldydoo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
What is Southern pride by the way?

Having the collective winners in the Most Obese and Uneducated states in the union?

Stereotypes are fun aren't they?

Umm....You do know they keep regular records of this and publish said lists correct?

Not much a stereotype their pal...more like READING....but like I said above.....

You do realize the highest concentration of uneducated and obese Americans is on the Northeastern Seaboard right....you know..New York..Jersey...Boston...or did you fail US geography as bad as you did statistics?
#116Spartan72Posted 11/19/2012 1:28:46 PM(edited)
Gunzleader posted...
wow grow up people using the confederate flag..

Fixed
---
Gamertag: Axiaon ----- PSN ID: Armoxus
http://i.imgur.com/KTSry.jpg
#117captstcloudPosted 11/19/2012 1:33:26 PM
going by TC's idiotic logic, the american flag = racist

the founding fathers were slave owners afterall!

100 bucks says TC is a latte lappin liberal who's offended by everything
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGXobWKiORM
#118poppen695Posted 11/19/2012 1:37:46 PM
Spartan72 posted...
Gunzleader posted...
wow grow up people using the confederate flag..

Made stupid

Fixed
#119slayer456Posted 11/19/2012 1:57:00 PM
lol at being proud of living in the south.
---
100 Stories, of 100 Tons of 110% Ten-Speed Terror. Straight Out the Grease Yo, Like...Bam.
#120SHIBBYMANPosted 11/19/2012 1:59:27 PM
Haha I have nothing better to do but report people crowd. Grow up idiot. There's a reason this game is NR online. It's like liking reporting people actually does anything. And no, I dont have a messed up playercard. I have Officer Barbrady Mmkay
---
JackAttack6586 I KILL ALL GINGERS IN FALLOUT 3
Every day I wear a bandana for unlimited ammo