Is the confederate flag reportable?

#131ZephyrSSXPosted 11/19/2012 5:08:31 PM
fueled-system posted...
No, it is a symbol of southern pride for some people. They don't equate it to slavery

The swastika was a nice symbol to the Nazi's. See where you're wrong?
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#132madninjaskillzzPosted 11/19/2012 5:09:35 PM
Anyone that believes the Confederate flag is anywhere NEAR as offensive as the INVERTED SWASTIKA that the Third Reich used is a troglodytic mongoloid. Seriously. Last time I checked, there weren't several million Africans Zyklon'd by the South. In fact, I believe the South introduced modern naval combat to the world as well as submarines.

Also, Swastika is INVERTED. The Hindu symbol represents the SUN. The Third Reich Swastika represents something their Thule Society believed in called the BLACK SUN.

Lrn 2 history.
/thread
---
"Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas
Not researched Far Cry 3? Do so. It is not Black Flops 2, or Halo 4, but good and fun.
#133dr_gonzo355Posted 11/19/2012 5:10:21 PM
Wasn't the swaztika used by monks before the Germans? Free speech my ass, I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the mud to be told what I can look at.

I love how America calls itself the land of the free. I guess it's only as long as you share the same views. How convenient.
#134Bmvc1Posted 11/19/2012 5:12:02 PM
People still get offended by things?
#135ZephyrSSXPosted 11/19/2012 5:18:36 PM
dr_gonzo355 posted...
Wasn't the swaztika used by monks before the Germans? Free speech my ass, I didn't watch my buddies die face down in the mud to be told what I can look at.

I love how America calls itself the land of the free. I guess it's only as long as you share the same views. How convenient.

It doesn't matter what it used to stand for. The Nazi's corrupted it to a point of no return. It's impossible to hear "swastika" and not think of Nazi war crimes and absolute hatred and intolerance.

It's the same with the Confederate flag. All people think about are fat white guys crying because they bought slaves and wanted to keep them and beat them so they did the equivalent of running into their room and locking the door.

If you use either you're an assclown. Enjoy your ban.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#136APG_CAMOPosted 11/19/2012 5:23:27 PM
Cactus11 posted...

It's only that simple if you've done zero research outside of the average k-12 education.

This is the problem. Most are too lazy to do so. Instead they go the easy route, ( surprise surprise) and rely on what they are taught by society without asking why. It's the usual simple minded thing most people do.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#137ZephyrSSXPosted 11/19/2012 5:25:31 PM
APG_CAMO posted...
Cactus11 posted...

It's only that simple if you've done zero research outside of the average k-12 education.

This is the problem. Most are too lazy to do so. Instead they go the easy route, ( surprise surprise) and rely on what they are taught by society without asking why. It's the usual simple minded thing most people do.

Yeah, and acting like you're smarter than everyone else is what the truly stupid and uneducated do.
---
#138APG_CAMOPosted 11/19/2012 5:31:55 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
APG_CAMO posted...
Cactus11 posted...

Yeah, and acting like you're smarter than everyone else is what the truly stupid and uneducated do.

Not giving in. That's how educated I am.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#139TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/19/2012 5:32:37 PM
WimpyWeaksauce posted...
We elected an abolitionist president, so some states decided it was time to secede, since slavery was such an important part of their economic systems. During the election they were threatening to do so. This election was a pretty big deal, since it was when the Republican Party formed.

The American Civil War really was started because of slavery. That was the sole reason. Of course, that's kind of embarassing today, but instead of trying to forget the whole thing, some people just make up crap about it. Actually, even back then the slavers gave this same BS about how they were standing up to the big evil empire, and that they were starting a war on principle.

Some people should try reading a history book that wasn't written by Glenn Beck.

Every time I see that flag, I think of slavery. If you think of something else when you see it, you're being delusional.

This.

I mean, if you southerners want a flag to represent you that bad, why not create something new so it doesn't remind people of slavery and secession? Better yet, why not just use your state flag? It's like me sticking my middle finger up at someone and saying they need to get over it because to me it just represents myself as one person standing tall and confident over everyone around me.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#140embittererPosted 11/19/2012 5:34:33 PM
Ineedgold posted...
embitterer is that you Romney?

How did you know?

Wouldn't it be funny if he played this game. lol. It really would prove that only idiots play cod.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.