Is the confederate flag reportable?

#141narfaPosted 11/19/2012 5:37:05 PM
Oh hey, I just reported a dude with a confederate flag.

You can buy confederate flag license plate covers at gas stations in Indiana. Is that because they're proud of their southern heritage or because they're home to a huge amount of white supremacy separatists?
---
black out or get out.
#142SaintZetsuPosted 11/19/2012 5:44:56 PM
narfa posted...

You can buy confederate flag license plate covers at gas stations in Indiana. Is that because they're proud of their southern heritage or because they're home to a huge amount of white supremacy separatists?

I live in Indiana. It's because a lot of the people here have sort of a southern culture (hunting, trucks, camo wearing, etc). The flag seems to represent that lifestyle for them.
---
"When your wallet is ashes, then you will have my permission to die."-Tetsuya Nomura
#143Spartan72Posted 11/19/2012 5:46:10 PM
poppen695 posted...
Spartan72 posted...
Gunzleader posted...
wow grow up people using the confederate flag..

Made stupid

Fixed

Nope, it was fixed when I did it.
---
Gamertag: Axiaon ----- PSN ID: Armoxus
http://i.imgur.com/KTSry.jpg
#144bbv92628smPosted 11/19/2012 6:00:06 PM
blackito posted...
Literally nobody cares.

---
"We're going back to potatos."
#145TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/19/2012 6:05:56 PM
bbv92628sm posted...
blackito posted...
Literally nobody cares.

Did you or the guy you quote read anything at all, or do you just not know the definition of literally?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#146BarneyBoscoPosted 11/19/2012 6:12:45 PM
I don't see embitterer white wash anything Xymemar.. he's just stating facts. People can and will continue to be ignorant. Some choose not to let that effect them. You can believe whatever you wish to be offensive, but it doesn't mean everyone should also.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#147Bmvc1Posted 11/19/2012 6:20:06 PM
narfa posted...

Doesn't matter why. You don't get to assume.
#148djwagonPosted 11/19/2012 6:35:42 PM
_Xymemaru_V posted...
dxb020100 posted...
Reporting someone to be a dick is one thing, but actually being offended in a video game...you need to check your political correctness at the door, bro and man-up. Some of you people act like you don't watch anything over a PG rating.

Hey if Tryearch is going to police the game for offensive images, that the gate THEY opened. You wanna talk about that? Talk to Tryearch. I'm just using the rules that have been made

guess the other guy is right .you never seen a movie rated above pg or pg-13.plus I just love people getting upset over something that happen 100+ years ago LIKE they where alive then .but I agree the nazi flag happen in the 1900.so that is a no-no
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..