Is the confederate flag reportable?

#71PsyborgasmPosted 11/19/2012 12:13:14 PM
Pretty sad that I can't have a swastika because silly Americans only associate it with Nazis and Htiler.
#72FireWyvern4000Posted 11/19/2012 12:13:34 PM
EVILBRENDA posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
I wonder how many black southerners see it as a symbol of their own southern pride.

I have two black friends with Confederate flag tattoos. One even has "redneck" tattooed on his back. I forgot about Big Country. Black dude that stops in my store everyday and he has a beautiful flag tattoo. It's where we are from. It has nothing to do with hate. Of course those who attended the Al Sharpton School of Misinformation think the cotton fields are still alive and well.

And for the record, I've met more racist idiots up north than in the south.

On the last part there, to be honest I've met quite the opposite.
#73ClarkyMalarkyPosted 11/19/2012 12:16:37 PM
The swastika was originally a hindu/buddhist sign meaning peace. If that's banned, I don't see why the confederate flag wouldn't be.
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#74PsyborgasmPosted 11/19/2012 12:20:58 PM
EVILBRENDA posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
I wonder how many black southerners see it as a symbol of their own southern pride.

I have two black friends with Confederate flag tattoos. One even has "redneck" tattooed on his back. I forgot about Big Country. Black dude that stops in my store everyday and he has a beautiful flag tattoo. It's where we are from. It has nothing to do with hate. Of course those who attended the Al Sharpton School of Misinformation think the cotton fields are still alive and well.

And for the record, I've met more racist idiots up north than in the south.

I find that very hard to believe.
#75InfernalFivePosted 11/19/2012 12:33:09 PM
LMAO at the ignorance in this topic. I guess what they say about most COD players is true.
---
"Needs more butter!"
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyfabsU4xH1qzy531o1_500.jpg
#76singhellotakuPosted 11/19/2012 12:35:21 PM
Not really, its a douchey thing to have, but it doesn't have quite the same level of hateful connotations as the nazi flag
#77GeorgemenPosted 11/19/2012 12:43:21 PM
Don't even think of comparing the Confederate Flag to the Nazi Swastika. Outside of America, few people actually know what the flag is all about. That's not surprising, when you consider that the Civil War was, well, an American civil war. The World War II on the other hand...
#78poppen695Posted 11/19/2012 12:44:17 PM
_Xymemaru_V posted...
I know the Nazi symbol is, so can I report these asses with the confederate flag as their emblem and expect something to get done? Did Tryarch mention anything like that?

No it's not, but you are for having way too much sand in your little girl panties...
#79EstilPosted 11/19/2012 12:45:04 PM
BobEvansLegend posted...
The Dukes of Hazzard are offensive to me because they fail to use a more eco-friendly vehicle like a Smart car.

Indeed, no one ever called the Duke boys racist.
---
"Why a numeric keypad!? This is a video game controller, not a phone!!"
--Angry Video Game Nerd regarding the Intellivision controller
#80nightmaresabinPosted 11/19/2012 12:48:32 PM
I wouldn't report it.

But I do see it as a racist symbol. Though I know not everybody who waves it is racist.

Swastikas are definitely people trolling to get attention. So I report them.
---
"L-block's chances of winning are 0. Thus he has no chance." -red13n