Why do so many people play boring Team Death MAtch?

#1SonyHoundDawgPosted 11/19/2012 11:06:22 AM
I understand not wanting objective matches and just killing people, but kill confirmed is so much better. You can get more exp over all by confirming and denying kills. Also the matches last a lot longer so you can rack or more points and just kill a lot more people in one match and everyone knows more kills=more fun.

But at any given time about 50% of the players online are in TDM, thats so BORING.
#2rbny1983Posted 11/19/2012 11:12:18 AM
SonyHoundDawg posted...
I understand not wanting objective matches and just killing people, but kill confirmed is so much better. You can get more exp over all by confirming and denying kills. Also the matches last a lot longer so you can rack or more points and just kill a lot more people in one match and everyone knows more kills=more fun.

But at any given time about 50% of the players online are in TDM, thats so BORING.

I agree 100%. Team deathmatch shouldn't even be a game type anymore. Kill Confirmed is infinitely better. TDM matches are too quick also. If they MUST have it as a game type, 75 kills is too low a number. Bump it to 125.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 11/19/2012 11:12:30 AM
TDM is awesome with solid maps and good connections for aggressive playstyles. Too bad this game has neither.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#4MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 11:14:07 AM
I trust strangers more to shoot and kill someone than I do for them to work together

I also find people hunker down more to camp a choke point / objective than they camp in tdm
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#5x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 11/19/2012 11:15:46 AM
KC is another mode affected by how good or bad your teammates are. At least in TDM there's a slight chance you can win by carrying your team. In KC if the other team knows how to kill and collect tags effectively while your team is complete dummies, you're pretty much screwed.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#6BipBapBamPosted 11/19/2012 11:15:55 AM
It's fun to jump into for a few quick games and not have to worry about if your team will bother with the objective or not. I find KC in this game is just annoying. Every time I kill someone I get shot in the back almost instantly and can't get as many dog tags as in MW3.
#7SonyHoundDawg(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:17:24 AM
rbny1983 posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...

I agree 100%. Team deathmatch shouldn't even be a game type anymore. Kill Confirmed is infinitely better. TDM matches are too quick also. If they MUST have it as a game type, 75 kills is too low a number. Bump it to 125.

agree 75 kills is horrible. 125-150 should be good.

On a kill confirmed, Ive had a number of matches that go 100 confirms to 99 confirms, just think how many poor sob's died in that match cause tons of those kills were not even confirmed to get the 100 and 99 on each side.
#8Akiba69Posted 11/19/2012 11:19:09 AM
I play the Nuketown 2025 playlist all day everyday. Demolition on that map is godlike
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#9foodeater4Posted 11/19/2012 11:22:31 AM
Agree, Ive tried some TDM but the matches dont last enough IMO. 75 kills in this game is way to fast.
#10motorazrv3xxxPosted 11/19/2012 11:26:11 AM
I liked it in previous CoDs because it was easier to carry my team, something I could go at solo and not care. I predicted the spawns pretty well and it was just a relaxed experience.

Unfortunately, this game doesn't provide the same experience at all.
---
I'm Elite, bro.
My GameFaqs status said so.