You find emblems offensive in a game where you....

#41ThePizzaDemonPosted 11/19/2012 1:00:29 PM
I report them so people get pissed when they get banned. No other reason.
---
Xbox Live gamertag: Vinyll Scratch
#42Kotchman(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:09:37 PM
I just don't see how you guys don't see the humor in some of this art. Of course the offensive ones are dumb and go too far (ie. tree with black figures), but the various wee wees of all shapes, colors and sizes cracks me up. I honestly don't see how you don't just look and laugh and move on with your day. To me, reporting someone just reminds me of like a little rat or snitch. If you are offended, you should send that person a message saying f*** you or calling them an a-hole, take care of it yourself, let them know you're pissed. But being a little snitching ratty baby and reporting them anonymously is a coward's way out. That would make me feel less of a man if I tattled on someone.
---
My personal philosophy in life? Clothing optional
#43shemzahaayPosted 11/19/2012 1:24:40 PM
Kotchman posted...
If you are offended, you should send that person a message saying f*** you or calling them an a-hole, take care of it yourself, let them know you're pissed. But being a little snitching ratty baby and reporting them anonymously is a coward's way out. That would make me feel less of a man if I tattled on someone.

This community never cease to make my faith in humanity drop in levels.

Why would I bother wirting hate mails when I can click 3 buttons and get them reported?
That's like saying "hey that guy stole my TV, I'll go to his house and tell him how angry I am instead of calling authorities".
---
*slap, slap, slap* I'm a woodpecker! *slap, slap* Except, in dirt!
#44WrydrunePosted 11/19/2012 1:35:11 PM
All the people that like seeing the penis emblems and whatnot, I have a question for you. Can you tell me where you live so I can come over naked? Oh and yes it is an m-rated game, not x-rated. Yes I report them, no I'm not offended, but I didn't buy Penis of Duty: Black ***** edition. I simply don't want to see them and think they are utter garbage.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#45Mumble_Posted 11/19/2012 4:51:18 PM
Kotchman posted...
To me, reporting someone just reminds me of like a little rat or snitch. If you are offended, you should send that person a message saying f*** you or calling them an a-hole, take care of it yourself, let them know you're pissed. But being a little snitching ratty baby and reporting them anonymously is a coward's way out. That would make me feel less of a man if I tattled on someone.

Lmao. You're probably a neckbeard living in his mom's basement in the middle of a suburban neighborhood. Stop trying to act hard. Especially through gamefaqs XFD.
---
Unce unce unce wub wub wub woop woop
#46ElectrologyPosted 11/20/2012 10:05:31 AM
Keyh posted...
Electrology posted...
I want to know when people in the world stopped being fun. Stopped having a sense of humour and started caring about the most insignificant little things. You ALL need to get. a. life. If you take valuable seconds out your day to cry over a penis picture you are a wasteman.

Let's say, for the purpose of this argument. I am a person that is 'offended' by penis pictures and you are a person who created a penis emblem.

I took 5 seconds, that I have to wait in a pre-game lobby before I can play, to view your emblem and report it.

You took 30 seconds to several minutes creating a penis emblem that, if you had any sort of common sense, you knew was against the rules, just to get a reaction from people.

Who needs to get a life again?

Um, you think people who do it, do it for a reaction? You think they want attention?

No, they do it because they find it funny, and they know a lot of other people out there would find it funny too. Who the hell would do it for a 'reaction'? Most people have a sense of humour, just a lot of people here think theirs is above jokes about genitalia. Which it isn't.

And for people crying about having to 'look at it' - they're not real. If they were REAL pictures of genitals then thats understandable, but otherwise, like I've said before, get a freaking life.
#47AirRawr_Posted 11/20/2012 10:05:54 AM
pixels are people too
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#48CorsicaSSPosted 11/20/2012 11:06:28 AM
I make sure I report every flower, dolphin, and mickey mouse i see. I find cute and harmless emblems completely disgusting. It makes me feel so good inside to report someone that I've never talked to or played with, it makes me feel super tough. Now i can sleep through the night, now that i have the ability to report emblems. I've never wielded this much power before and it makes me feel invincible. Thank you Treyarch for giving me this superhuman power.

Haha, anyone who reports anyone is a little baby. Grow up and be a man
#49yummymexicanPosted 11/20/2012 11:13:10 AM
I genuinely don't care.
---
GT- Snahck
#50shagadelicPosted 11/20/2012 11:25:45 AM
Davidson posted...
I will say it depends on what the picture is. I saw one guy had a tree with black figures hanging from it. To me that was offensive.

Of all the things you can make with the tools given why would anyone make something like that? Or a ******* swastika? I'm going to report garbage like that 10 times out of 10.