Do you think 3arc took Nuketown 2025 out because people hit 10th solely from it?

#1LerthyrPosted 11/19/2012 2:38:54 PM
80/80

Topic.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#2hatchetman187Posted 11/19/2012 2:40:21 PM
Why would they care how fast people rank up, they got their money.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 11/19/2012 2:40:28 PM
Nope. Vahn was always mentioning the "Prestige Race" on Twitter. They can't be surprised that experience is quickly gained from it.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#4ICantNameGudPosted 11/19/2012 2:41:18 PM
Given the way all developers react to their shoddy playtesting (OH WOW people can do that, we'd better ruin our own game because of that 2^% of people), yes I do. Borderlands 2 had their best shield nerfed because it made it so solo players could kill the "invincible" biss by themselves. Developers are sadistic level 30 wizards who want their games to be a full time job.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#5therickmu25Posted 11/19/2012 2:41:31 PM
Side Note: Regardless of x2 XP, the speed at which you rank up seems way too fast.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZGQLw.jpg
#6Diesel1488Posted 11/19/2012 2:43:58 PM
I don't think so
#7ICantNameGudPosted 11/19/2012 2:48:19 PM
therickmu25 posted...
Side Note: Regardless of x2 XP, the speed at which you rank up seems way too fast.

They're getting people addicted. If it doesn't take very long to get to prestige, and you can bring a high level unlock, why not prestige? It takes less than half as long as other call of duty ganes. This means:

People who sat at the level cap might prestige.

People who were sick of prestiging before will probably prestige

If you enjoy advancement in video games you're more likely to keep playing

If you're still playing when everyone else gets the maps packs, ypu'll buy them

I would not be surprised to see 30 prestiges by the end of this game.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#8cwatz12Posted 11/19/2012 2:51:57 PM
They will bring it back when a competitor is releasing a product.
#9supercoolisaacPosted 11/19/2012 2:53:38 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Given the way all developers react to their shoddy playtesting (OH WOW people can do that, we'd better ruin our own game because of that 2^% of people), yes I do. Borderlands 2 had their best shield nerfed because it made it so solo players could kill the "invincible" biss by themselves. Developers are sadistic level 30 wizards who want their games to be a full time job.

The bee shield was broken. Cry more please.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#10SackBoiPosted 11/19/2012 2:53:56 PM
therickmu25 posted...

No with double xp I thought it felt right now without it, I seem to level so slow at 46 some games I get decent some I get like literally nothing.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.