Do you think 3arc took Nuketown 2025 out because people hit 10th solely from it?

#11DjSparx162Posted 11/19/2012 2:55:39 PM
they took it out, its still there in its own playlist, being ignored by me. but its there
#12ICantNameGudPosted 11/19/2012 2:56:06 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Given the way all developers react to their shoddy playtesting (OH WOW people can do that, we'd better ruin our own game because of that 2^% of people), yes I do. Borderlands 2 had their best shield nerfed because it made it so solo players could kill the "invincible" biss by themselves. Developers are sadistic level 30 wizards who want their games to be a full time job.

The bee shield was broken. Cry more please.

Lol I love how pointing put relevant things is crying. Fangirl/underage more please.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#13therickmu25Posted 11/19/2012 2:59:22 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
therickmu25 posted...
Side Note: Regardless of x2 XP, the speed at which you rank up seems way too fast.

They're getting people addicted. If it doesn't take very long to get to prestige, and you can bring a high level unlock, why not prestige? It takes less than half as long as other call of duty ganes. This means:

People who sat at the level cap might prestige.

People who were sick of prestiging before will probably prestige

If you enjoy advancement in video games you're more likely to keep playing

If you're still playing when everyone else gets the maps packs, ypu'll buy them

I would not be surprised to see 30 prestiges by the end of this game.

I'm just saying, I enjoyed the grind of getting to 10th prestige. I played MW2 for a total of 32 Days worth of playtime when it was all said and done and Only around the 30 day mark I hit 10th prestige.

It felt like an actual achievment. I only played BO2 a lot on Thursday and Sunday and I'm alraedy level 30 after prestiging.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZGQLw.jpg
#14Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:51:10 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Given the way all developers react to their shoddy playtesting (OH WOW people can do that, we'd better ruin our own game because of that 2^% of people), yes I do. Borderlands 2 had their best shield nerfed because it made it so solo players could kill the "invincible" biss by themselves. Developers are sadistic level 30 wizards who want their games to be a full time job.

The bee shield was broken. Cry more please.

This.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#15SparkItUpPosted 11/19/2012 6:31:26 PM(edited)
ICantNameGud posted...

Not quite sure if this is what you mean or not, so I will say I think I agree. Games are simply made too easy & to shoddy anymore. CoD is a prime example of this. In general however, in all fairness to CoD, all games are noob friendly. Hardly any game offers a challenge anymore...that being said, I am not surprised by this because they are after all out to reach as broad of an audience as possible...My issue besides this factor is that since they aren't making the games any more challenging, they also aren't improving the games in other areas. Less than a day of playing this game and I was done with it. Gets old fast feeling like your guy has lead in his foot when he is sprinting (or should i walking fast?).

Broken game is broken game in my opinion, but if somehow someway others find some sort of enjoyment out of it, more power to them, you can't really begrudged them for having done so if this there type of game. Had BOII released a beta, like MoH had done, I wouldn't have even bothered opening my game in the first place. The simple few seconds that it takes to get the security tape off of your case really seemed like the only worthwhile thing to do and that was only to sell the codes, so I could get some of the money back from buying what I feel is a garbage game.

It's only gonna continue however, so I really have no expectations as far as Activision, IW or Treyarch when it comes to putting out a game. I spent 40$ on BF3 on the 5th and have spent untold times amount more time playing it than I have any CoD game in the past 2 or 3 months (if not longer). I'm not as good at BF3 as I am CoD, but I have so much more fun with it.

The only downside to me leaving CoD is that I miss playing with people that I played MW3 with. Sadly however, I just get instant sense of frustration washed over me whenever I put MW3, BO or BOII in my disc tray before it even loads up the title screen. Sure BF3 could be so much more, but it's already so much more than what I am used to, that I don't mind what it is lacking.

Sorry for the wall of text lerthy, to answer your initial post, I had no idea they even took it out. Sold my code for 2025 today for 25$ and zombies will most likely go for 50-60
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8 For all those that serve or have served. Happy Veterans Day..You are not forgotten.