Can this game get any worse? Lol

#1SAMCROftwPosted 11/19/2012 4:04:28 PM
Not even a week later and after all the horrendous gameplay errors, they're taking away maps and playlists? Haha wow. That sure does suck. Oh well, Halo 4 is better anyways.
#2MasterViVi2Posted 11/19/2012 4:05:22 PM
Go play halo princess. No one cares you dot like bo2.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#3SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:07:37 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...

There's no such game as "halo princess."

And I 'dot' like BO2 because it sucks and just seems to get worse. I thought this one would be great since treyarch did good with Black Ops 1 but wow, was I wrong.
#4Smith7500Posted 11/19/2012 4:07:52 PM
Blacks ops 2 is so bad even the developers agree lol.
#5MasterViVi2Posted 11/19/2012 4:10:07 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...

There's no such game as "halo princess."

And I 'dot' like BO2 because it sucks and just seems to get worse. I thought this one would be great since treyarch did good with Black Ops 1 but wow, was I wrong.

I understand that. Youre the princess. I couldnt care less why you dislike bo2. What I'm saying that you obviously came comprehend is that no one here cares. Go play the game you enjoy instead of being a moron on another games message board.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#6fatclemenzaPosted 11/19/2012 4:11:39 PM
I understand that. Youre the princess. I couldnt care less why you dislike bo2. What I'm saying that you obviously came comprehend is that no one here cares. Go play the game you enjoy instead of being a moron on another games message board.

Implying TC is the only person here with gripes about the game. This board isn't a fan forum; its for both positive and negative discussion.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#7ExtraspectrePosted 11/19/2012 4:12:20 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...

Lol Halo Princess

Wut?
---
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
#8dr_gonzo355Posted 11/19/2012 4:13:15 PM
Wait, they took maps out? Wow, is this really that bad? I was going to pick it up this weekend. Guess I should get Far Cry or something else. Maybe they'll get this straight and then I'll get it. It sucks you can't buy a game on day one anymore.
#9fatclemenzaPosted 11/19/2012 4:14:18 PM
Wait, they took maps out? Wow, is this really that bad? I was going to pick it up this weekend. Guess I should get Far Cry or something else. Maybe they'll get this straight and then I'll get it. It sucks you can't buy a game on day one anymore.

Wait for a few weeks. There's tons of problems now. The new philosophy for development is "release now, patch later".
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#10PainoGamerPosted 11/19/2012 4:15:10 PM
There's a patch coming out tomorrow.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature