Can this game get any worse? Lol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can this game get any worse? Lol

User Info: SAMCROftw

SAMCROftw
4 years ago#1
Not even a week later and after all the horrendous gameplay errors, they're taking away maps and playlists? Haha wow. That sure does suck. Oh well, Halo 4 is better anyways.

User Info: MasterViVi2

MasterViVi2
4 years ago#2
Go play halo princess. No one cares you dot like bo2.
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)

User Info: SAMCROftw

SAMCROftw
4 years ago#3
MasterViVi2 posted...

There's no such game as "halo princess."

And I 'dot' like BO2 because it sucks and just seems to get worse. I thought this one would be great since treyarch did good with Black Ops 1 but wow, was I wrong.

User Info: Smith7500

Smith7500
4 years ago#4
Blacks ops 2 is so bad even the developers agree lol.

User Info: MasterViVi2

MasterViVi2
4 years ago#5
SAMCROftw posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...

There's no such game as "halo princess."

And I 'dot' like BO2 because it sucks and just seems to get worse. I thought this one would be great since treyarch did good with Black Ops 1 but wow, was I wrong.

I understand that. Youre the princess. I couldnt care less why you dislike bo2. What I'm saying that you obviously came comprehend is that no one here cares. Go play the game you enjoy instead of being a moron on another games message board.
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#6
I understand that. Youre the princess. I couldnt care less why you dislike bo2. What I'm saying that you obviously came comprehend is that no one here cares. Go play the game you enjoy instead of being a moron on another games message board.

Implying TC is the only person here with gripes about the game. This board isn't a fan forum; its for both positive and negative discussion.
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: Extraspectre

Extraspectre
4 years ago#7
MasterViVi2 posted...

Lol Halo Princess

Wut?
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.

User Info: dr_gonzo355

dr_gonzo355
4 years ago#8
Wait, they took maps out? Wow, is this really that bad? I was going to pick it up this weekend. Guess I should get Far Cry or something else. Maybe they'll get this straight and then I'll get it. It sucks you can't buy a game on day one anymore.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#9
Wait, they took maps out? Wow, is this really that bad? I was going to pick it up this weekend. Guess I should get Far Cry or something else. Maybe they'll get this straight and then I'll get it. It sucks you can't buy a game on day one anymore.

Wait for a few weeks. There's tons of problems now. The new philosophy for development is "release now, patch later".
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: PainoGamer

PainoGamer
4 years ago#10
There's a patch coming out tomorrow.
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can this game get any worse? Lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived