So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#1
Common sense tells me no, but I didn't play MW3 past release so I don't know if they ever did anything with it in that game.
Xbox GT: Ian Bits

User Info: Cop_Car

Cop_Car
4 years ago#2
BTzz posted...
Common sense tells me no, but I didn't play MW3 past release so I don't know if they ever did anything with it in that game.

It will continue to stay in the game, enjoy.
"Like I said, I always enjoy Cop Car topics :) mostly because everyone gets so butthurt" -gunho7

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#3
Mw3 got better.
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64

User Info: NotQuiteAFreak

NotQuiteAFreak
4 years ago#4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGIwI5TreNY
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#5
Common sense tells me no as well. I'll hold out hope, because its holding the game back from being a contender for the best installment. The content is great, the connectivity, spawns and footsteps need tweaking.
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: breakbad02

breakbad02
4 years ago#6
Probably not that way people with walmart internet who shouldn't be playing games that require high speed internet keep their advantage.

User Info: T_r_a_m_P

T_r_a_m_P
4 years ago#7
I doubt it, with so much to fix in this game i wouldnt be suprised if they didnt do a thing about it, just like MW3, they did **** all to sort its crap out
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!

User Info: IVPaleRiderIV

IVPaleRiderIV
4 years ago#8
Nope. They got your money now they do what they want.
I intend to offend, and I could care less about your teams record

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#9
Bought what I figured. Sell it is.
Xbox GT: Ian Bits

User Info: embitterer

embitterer
4 years ago#10
If they really gave a **** they would have spent some of the billions of dollars they make each year to give us dedicated servers.
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM