So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

#21BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:12:15 PM
dueric posted...
I kept MW3 for 5 months and in that time it never got better.

From what I hear, after a 7 month patch or so, it got better.

Good news is, a lot of the Youtubers that Treyarch worships are also complaining. So that may get the ball moving faster.

Wouldn't Vonderhaar have said something yet?

He generally talks about these issues so even giving us a 'we're aware of the issue' or something...not acknowledging it at all means to me they're avoiding the issue or ignoring it at least.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#22duericPosted 11/19/2012 4:16:24 PM
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...

Good news is, a lot of the Youtubers that Treyarch worships are also complaining. So that may get the ball moving faster.

He generally talks about these issues so even giving us a 'we're aware of the issue' or something...not acknowledging it at all means to me they're avoiding the issue or ignoring it at least.

Eh. If they admit it now, they look like absolute scumbags for putting it in in the first place. So they play dumb and come out later and say something along the lines of "stats show" or whatever.

Besides, remember how long it took IW to finally acknowledge it?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#23BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:17:32 PM
dueric posted...
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...

Eh. If they admit it now, they look like absolute scumbags for putting it in in the first place. So they play dumb and come out later and say something along the lines of "stats show" or whatever.

They could very easy write it off as a lag issue and say it's launch-related. 99.9% of people wouldn't really know.
---
#24madninjaskillzzPosted 11/19/2012 4:18:28 PM
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...

They could very easy write it off as a lag issue and say it's launch-related. 99.9% of people wouldn't really know.

We'll make sure the people know.
---
"Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas
Not researched Far Cry 3? Do so. It is not Black Flops 2, or Halo 4, but good and fun.
#25WiiothetwoPosted 11/19/2012 4:19:07 PM
embitterer posted...
If they really gave a **** they would have spent some of the billions of dollars they make each year to give us dedicated servers.

I don't think I should have to PAY for dedicated servers. But it certainly is a solution.
#26BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:19:14 PM
madninjaskillzz posted...
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...

We'll make sure the people know.

I'd be fine with it. If they actually fix the problem, let them save face.
---
#27waqsterPosted 11/19/2012 4:20:06 PM
IW apparently revised lag compensation settings for MW3 albeit, quite later on.
So it's possible.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28duericPosted 11/19/2012 4:22:28 PM
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...
BTzz posted...
dueric posted...

IW tried that by saying it was all in our heads. LOL

But yeah, you're right because Epic did the exact thing with Gears 3. They just ignored it and still continue to deny there are any problems to this day.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#29genius14Posted 11/19/2012 4:28:16 PM
Oh for ****s sake. Why does everyone think that Treyarch is just going to sit on their *** and let you whiners fill up his twitter with WAHHHHHHHH IM LAGGING ITS ALL UR FAULT #IMAFIVEYEAROLD. For God's sake, do you really think they are sitting at their desk with a big grin on their facing saying to themselves, "Yeah, we just stole yall money!" Give them some time to iron some things out. Give them a chance to. Instead of being crybabies, why don't you just wait like a mature gamer would? A lot of you defended Treyarch to the death, and now you've turned into nothing but the biggest whiners on this board and its sickening. Have you no patience? I liked IW and Treyarch and I like BO2. Albeit it has latency issues, but the constant influx of stupid topics like, "OMAHGAWD, I JUST DIED CUZ LAGGGGG WAHHHHH!" Please, the game hasn't even been out for a MONTH. Isn't Treyarch known for listening to you? (The hell I wouldn't, yall are an eyesore and earsore to listen to.)

/ end
tl;dr ?http://myfacewhen.com/images/664
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
You can't explain that. http://tinyurl.com/8yl348p
#30duericPosted 11/19/2012 4:29:16 PM
genius14 posted...
Oh for ****s sake. Why does everyone think that Treyarch is just going to sit on their *** and let you whiners fill up his twitter with WAHHHHHHHH IM LAGGING ITS ALL UR FAULT #IMAFIVEYEAROLD. For God's sake, do you really think they are sitting at their desk with a big grin on their facing saying to themselves, "Yeah, we just stole yall money!" Give them some time to iron some things out. Give them a chance to. Instead of being crybabies, why don't you just wait like a mature gamer would? A lot of you defended Treyarch to the death, and now you've turned into nothing but the biggest whiners on this board and its sickening. Have you no patience? I liked IW and Treyarch and I like BO2. Albeit it has latency issues, but the constant influx of stupid topics like, "OMAHGAWD, I JUST DIED CUZ LAGGGGG WAHHHHH!" Please, the game hasn't even been out for a MONTH. Isn't Treyarch known for listening to you? (The hell I wouldn't, yall are an eyesore and earsore to listen to.)

/ end
tl;dr ?http://myfacewhen.com/images/664

If you want people to read these posts, at least write them like you've read a book before.
---