So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#51
Paco_Lives posted...
dueric posted...
Dedicated servers would fix my issue.

I always pull host, and that is the absolute worst thing you can have happen in this game.

Last night, for s**** and giggles, I chocked my upload to 128 kbps and IT STILL GAVE ME HOST!!!! LOL

Sorry i lolled hard at this. Maybe it still liked your ping. LMAO

Yeah getting host for me is downright unplayable. Used to be in Blops 1 ild see that 19 second countdown and get a big smile. Now i see it and just shake my head. I didnt think it was possible to be worse than mw3, yet they pulled it off.

I leave a game immediately if I see a host migration because I know I'm getting it.

For the first time in the history of COD, I prefer to get put into games in progress.

My WL is already s*** so what's the difference? At least I can kill people. LOL
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: dirtybrown

dirtybrown
4 years ago#52
what does making your xbox the dmz do
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/13172100.jpg

User Info: BTzz

BTzz
4 years ago#53
dirtybrown posted...
what does making your xbox the dmz do

Basically certain ports need to be forwarded for the xbox to work right. DMZ opens all ports which is a good way to test if your problems are port-related. It's not a good idea long term for a computer, but it's not possible for Xboxes to get viruses (as far as I know).
Xbox GT: Ian Bits

User Info: dirtybrown

dirtybrown
4 years ago#54
if i set it as the dmz do i still need to port forward/trigger
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/13172100.jpg

User Info: angrybirdsdude

angrybirdsdude
4 years ago#55
:c
spread the <3

BTzz
4 years ago#56
dirtybrown posted...
if i set it as the dmz do i still need to port forward/trigger

I don't think so.

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#57
fatclemenza posted...
Common sense tells me no as well. I'll hold out hope, because its holding the game back from being a contender for the best installment. The content is great, the connectivity, spawns and footsteps need tweaking.

I think they penalized you soundwhores by making you actually have to use the perk to be able to hear.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: HeyItsZant

HeyItsZant
4 years ago#58
1 Word:

PC.
If you judge me without knowing me you are not defining me, but defining yourself.

BTzz
4 years ago#59
HeyItsZant posted...
1 Word:

PC.

I asked and apparently it's still a problem there.

User Info: skeezy_mcmuffin

skeezy_mcmuffin
4 years ago#60
Let them know lag comp is something that needs immediate fixing:

http://support.activision.com/Contact_Us
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived