So let's talk realistically here, is there any chance the lag comp gets changed?

#61Krazoa2Posted 11/19/2012 7:55:17 PM
BTzz posted...
Common sense tells me no, but I didn't play MW3 past release so I don't know if they ever did anything with it in that game.

BTzz, Ian, buddy, since you didnt play MW3 I'll let you in on a secret. Lag comp isnt the problem, and the people screaming and crying over it are...well idiots. You're excused as of now, but now that you know I expect better from you, understood?
#62moridin7632Posted 11/19/2012 7:59:48 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
BTzz posted...
Common sense tells me no, but I didn't play MW3 past release so I don't know if they ever did anything with it in that game.

BTzz, Ian, buddy, since you didnt play MW3 I'll let you in on a secret. Lag comp isnt the problem, and the people screaming and crying over it are...well idiots. You're excused as of now, but now that you know I expect better from you, understood?

So, please, explain it to those of us that don't know, what this is?
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#63CloakedNubPosted 11/19/2012 8:01:34 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
BTzz posted...

Enlighten everyone then.
#64BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:06:57 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
BTzz posted...

Hopefully being sarcastic.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#65duericPosted 11/19/2012 8:11:24 PM
BTzz posted...
Krazoa2 posted...
BTzz posted...

Hopefully being sarcastic.

Sarcasm wouldn't have landed that dude on my ignore list a long time ago.

He's just a run of the mill attention seeker with worse facts than those bathroom calendars I get every year for Xmas.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#66Devil_wings00Posted 11/19/2012 8:36:37 PM
Probably not. BO used the same system and it never changed. Also to those saying treyarch isn't going to offer post game support...did you play BO? They patched the living S*** out of that game. Every other week I was d/ling patches. Treyarch is pretty damn good about fixing the game up and at least TRYING to balance it post release. Still isn't the lag comp thing a treyarch addition? I doubt they would change it.
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#67Dante200XPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:05 PM
I play on PC, and I can assure you that dedicated servers do f*** all in regards to connection

So false it makes me sad.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#68BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:55:08 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
Probably not. BO used the same system and it never changed. Also to those saying treyarch isn't going to offer post game support...did you play BO? They patched the living S*** out of that game. Every other week I was d/ling patches. Treyarch is pretty damn good about fixing the game up and at least TRYING to balance it post release. Still isn't the lag comp thing a treyarch addition? I doubt they would change it.

Black Ops 100%, did NOT use the same system.

This type of lag compensation, or degree rather, originated in MW3. All games have some lag compensation, we saw a huge jump in MW3.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#69Frost_LASERPosted 11/19/2012 8:57:07 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...

Yeah I'm glad they spend time trying to fix the game they made piss poor in the first place. Nothing like glitching under the maps in WaW. I also remember when they balanced the MP40, oh wait they didn't.
#70GnaTAcEPosted 11/19/2012 8:59:20 PM
Such a great game but I keep getting screwed in these firefights...

But I'm hooked! I think Killstreaks have been the greatest addition to online shooters since regenerating health. They're just sooooooo satisfying...

I don't even care about the spawns. Just give me the kills I deserve
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)