Why do you never play a woman soldier in any CoD game?

#41MG42_CHEFPosted 11/19/2012 11:59:37 PM
I think intellectually women are superior to men by and large. Almost all women are excellent multitaskers which is something incredibly useful for any job that requires coordination and multistep tasks.

Physically, women are inferior to men most of the time. There are always outliers like most things but most men can easily overwhelm women.

That said, there is no gender equality if women are treated equal to men, but also receive special treatment such as men shouldering bills and such. That is not gender equal and is highly disgusting to me that some women even dare to stand for equality but expect special treatment.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#42FeelMyBladePosted 11/20/2012 12:01:30 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
I think intellectually women are superior to men by and large. Almost all women are excellent multitaskers which is something incredibly useful for any job that requires coordination and multistep tasks.

Physically, women are inferior to men most of the time. There are always outliers like most things but most men can easily overwhelm women.

That said, there is no gender equality if women are treated equal to men, but also receive special treatment such as men shouldering bills and such. That is not gender equal and is highly disgusting to me that some women even dare to stand for equality but expect special treatment.

I am pretty sure it isn't suppose to be a competition.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11
#43RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/20/2012 12:01:48 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...

Most women in the military handle logistics, do something on a computer or do office work. Also there's quite a few medics/corpsmen who are women.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#44blacklabelicePosted 11/20/2012 12:02:39 AM
i was going to make the dreaded in the kitchen making sandwiches type of cheesy line but ill refrain
#45RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/20/2012 12:03:20 AM
blacklabelice posted...
i was going to make the dreaded in the kitchen making sandwiches type of cheesy line but ill refrain

Good, good for you. *pats back*
---
#46BigDong382Posted 11/20/2012 12:03:34 AM
Dude, it takes a woman 5 minutes just to find her drivers license or her cell phone (or her car keys), how the hell can you expect her to find an objective?
---
PSN: Dalien
#47blacklabelicePosted 11/20/2012 1:01:41 AM(edited)
BigDong382 posted...
Dude, it takes a woman 5 minutes just to find her drivers license or her cell phone (or her car keys), how the hell can you expect her to find an objective?

pulling over to the side of the road to ask for directions

surprisingly enough she would probably make it to the destination first, meanwhile the rest of us are all 100 miles off track heading the opposite direction thinking its just around the corner and one more turn and we'll be there
#48RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/20/2012 1:02:31 AM
I've got no problem asking for directions.
---
#49Kakashi_LawyerPosted 11/20/2012 1:47:21 AM
hear_ye posted...
True_Brit posted...
It's sexist. Women can fight just as well as men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxq3dZaawFw - won't see this on the evening news

Now imagine the female police officer was a soldier on the front line detaining an enemy, he gets her gun and shoots 5 of America's sons - that's why there aren't any females on the front lines......despite the ongoing gender equality indoctrination that so many younger people have to deal with.

That happened because the officer was careless and stupid. You shouldn't walk up on someone with handcuffs in your hand at your waist when they are facing you that is just begging to get punched. The criminal would have dropped any basically any cop regardless of gender if they were as careless as her.

I don't think women should be on the front lines either, but that video proves nothing.
---
" A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt. With the pain and anger cant see a way out,
I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now. "
#50Ivany2008Posted 11/20/2012 1:50:14 AM
The problem is they would have to redo hit markers. Metal gear solid online was riddled with problems of players choosing females because of their small hit boxes
---
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.