Don't get so upset about the Nuketown removal

#11unclekoolaid73Posted 11/19/2012 4:56:29 PM
moridin7632 posted...
How did people not understand that the playlist wasn't going to last forever?

It was a double points weekend.

If I remember correctly, in Black Ops 1, the nuketown 24/7 playlist came out for every double points weekend. Then when the weekend ended, the playlist went away.

This is the same situation. I am sure the map will be interjected into the regular playlists soon and the next double points weekend the playlist will be trotted out again.

Kind of elitist attitude you have there dont you think, i am new to this game so how would i have known about the play list going away after a double points weekend.
#12talostheundyingPosted 11/19/2012 4:56:51 PM
i preordered this game simply so i had Nuketown so yeah theres a little butthurt over here.

I didn't preorder and I still got it. All launch copies received a free code for it. Any post-launch copies will not have the code. It was a free bonus for purchasing it during launch, you paid nothing more than the guy who buys a post-launch copy did, and he doesn't even get the free code for it...

Everyone needs to stop complaining about not having a free map playlist. If you redeemed your code, you still have it. It's just not in rotation right now.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
#13rhtiinPosted 11/19/2012 4:57:06 PM
I'm pissed. I haven't even gotten my pre-order (was a surprise gift and taking a bit longer than expected to get here) so I didn't even get a chance with it...
#14curtlandPosted 11/19/2012 4:57:12 PM
XLegionDoom420X posted...
Don't get so upset about them killing your dog

I'm sure they'll buy you a new one

Don't get so upset about them stealing your car

I'm sure you'll get it back

Don't get so upset about them kidnapping your daughter

I'm sure you can just have another one.

Agreed.

The next time I run in to some parents who's child was abducted, I'll be able to say "I know what you're feeling. I played this video game where they removed a playlist once."
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#15moridin7632Posted 11/19/2012 4:58:23 PM
Genesis_08 posted...
moridin7632 posted...

If I remember correctly, in Black Ops 1, the nuketown 24/7 playlist came out for every double points weekend. Then when the weekend ended, the playlist went away.

This is the same situation. I am sure the map will be interjected into the regular playlists soon and the next double points weekend the playlist will be trotted out again.

somebody drop this fool fo' me

Just curious, but what?
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#16Spring RubberPosted 11/19/2012 4:58:45 PM
moridin7632 posted...

The description for the playlist specifically said that it would "never close."

Plus, the playlist existed since the servers opened; not just for the weekend.
---
Da Bears - working our way through this unpredictable NFL season.
Cubs - we're literally better than the Astros.
#17unclekoolaid73Posted 11/19/2012 5:00:27 PM
talostheundying posted...
i preordered this game simply so i had Nuketown so yeah theres a little butthurt over here.

I didn't preorder and I still got it. All launch copies received a free code for it. Any post-launch copies will not have the code. It was a free bonus for purchasing it during launch, you paid nothing more than the guy who buys a post-launch copy did, and he doesn't even get the free code for it...

Everyone needs to stop complaining about not having a free map playlist. If you redeemed your code, you still have it. It's just not in rotation right now.

i paid $60 dollars and i had the map, now its gone and im supposed to be OK with that? See im American and you better believe i GET what i pay for your there will be hell to pay.
#18curtlandPosted 11/19/2012 5:01:27 PM
unclekoolaid73 posted...

i paid $60 dollars and i had the map, now its gone and im supposed to be OK with that? See im American and you better believe i GET what i pay for your there will be hell to pay.

It's not gone. You still have it to use any time you want.

They just took the playlist away.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 11/19/2012 5:03:46 PM

you still have it. It's just not in rotation right now.

Yes, but we can't play on it in MP.It was the only good map and NT 24/7 was the best playlist.Custom games is boring as f*** unless you have a lot of friends who are willing to play with you,but you still don't earn any XP from it.
---
Kevin sent me.XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#20Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 11/19/2012 5:05:13 PM
curtland posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...

It's not gone. You still have it to use any time you want.

They just took the playlist away.

BUT WE'RE UNABLE TO PLAY IT IN MP.
---
Kevin sent me.XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R