Don't get so upset about the Nuketown removal

#21Mumble_Posted 11/19/2012 5:05:18 PM
People who preordered got a free week of Nuketown 25/7.
People who didn't preorder didn't.

If you preordered you lost nothing at all. I don't get why people are saying "omg I only preordered 4 Nuketown!!!" They would have bought it anyway, and if they say they wouldn't have bought it because it didn't include one specific map, then they're either crazy or liars.
---
Unce unce unce wub wub wub woop woop
#22Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 11/19/2012 5:06:38 PM
Mumble_ posted...

If you preordered you lost nothing at all. I don't get why people are saying "omg I only preordered 4 Nuketown!!!" They would have bought it anyway, and if they say they wouldn't have bought it because it didn't include one specific map, then they're either crazy or liars.

I bought it for campaign and zombies.NT was the only reason I played MP.
---
Kevin sent me.XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#23talostheundyingPosted 11/19/2012 5:09:04 PM
Mumble_ posted...

I bought it for campaign and zombies.NT was the only reason I played MP.

You bought a CoD game for Campaign? lol
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
#24darealest47Posted 11/19/2012 5:12:05 PM
Technically you could just keep playing nuketown on custom games but they did said that the playlist "never close" so it is kinda lame that they got rid of it...for now.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#25jay119Posted 11/19/2012 5:33:27 PM
Actually, they said -

'24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we never close'.

Which sounds a bit stupid now, seeing as it lasted a little over six days...
#26Victor_JacePosted 11/19/2012 5:38:20 PM
curtland posted...
unclekoolaid73 posted...
talostheundying posted...
i preordered this game simply so i had Nuketown so yeah theres a little butthurt over here.

I didn't preorder and I still got it. All launch copies received a free code for it. Any post-launch copies will not have the code. It was a free bonus for purchasing it during launch, you paid nothing more than the guy who buys a post-launch copy did, and he doesn't even get the free code for it...

Everyone needs to stop complaining about not having a free map playlist. If you redeemed your code, you still have it. It's just not in rotation right now.

i paid $60 dollars and i had the map, now its gone and im supposed to be OK with that? See im American and you better believe i GET what i pay for your there will be hell to pay.

It's not gone. You still have it to use any time you want.

They just took the playlist away.

It was never available outside of the playlist in BO2. They even said it would NEVER GO AWAY the day the game was released. Now they took it away. People pre-ordered it entirely for this map, and not even a week later they took the map completely out of matchmaking.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 0691 3078 2140
#27Chop_ShopPosted 11/19/2012 5:47:42 PM
I am a little upset over this..I haven't complained at all about blop2..but, I thought with the nuketown code, that we would always have it available
---
XBL: alliekat7738
3DS FC: 2621-2654-4927
#28Game Player05Posted 11/19/2012 5:50:30 PM
Why don't you all send each other invites so you can all play in a custom Nuketown lobby?
---
Meh, new sig time.
#29NinjaDeath911Posted 11/19/2012 5:53:24 PM
moridin7632 posted...
How did people not understand that the playlist wasn't going to last forever?

It was a double points weekend.

If I remember correctly, in Black Ops 1, the nuketown 24/7 playlist came out for every double points weekend. Then when the weekend ended, the playlist went away.

This is the same situation. I am sure the map will be interjected into the regular playlists soon and the next double points weekend the playlist will be trotted out again.

Breh...what part of "we never close" do you not get? That is very misleading. I thought it was akin to the rocky statue in Philadelphia. .the RoboCop statue in Detroit. You don't just remove a COD landmark
Besides, nuke town 24/7 did not happen until like the middle of the games lifespan.
#30PharoahPelicanPosted 11/19/2012 5:53:59 PM
i preordered this game simply so i had Nuketown so yeah theres a little butthurt over here.

You preordered a game you were already going to buy for a map and now you don't have the map? You poor thing, what ever will you do, buying a game you were going to buy and all!
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.