so what do I miss for not prestiging?

#11pyrokinesis666Posted 11/19/2012 6:49:10 PM
you went from 0 to 55 in one day.

GET A LIFE AND GO OUTSIDE
#12retroman20Posted 11/19/2012 6:53:55 PM
What you get is respect, and you are not labeled a level camper who gets 0 respect.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#13fruyaPosted 11/19/2012 6:55:47 PM
dantegt4 posted...
fruya posted...

If anything prestige corners you into using fewer guns and weapons. I've never bothered to prestige in any other CoD game because I enjoy being able to spice up the game by using any weapon or setup on a whim. Prestiging constantly leaves you constantly cut off from a large chunk of killstreaks and weapons for most of the time.

if you never bothered to prestige in any other CoD game how would you know ?

Prestige actually affects gameplay now, you lose access to something like 28 weapons, perks, equipment, and killstreaks until you reach the final prestige.
---
No turkeys 'round here
#14TecmoB0Posted 11/19/2012 6:57:32 PM
i only prestiged in the older games for the mw3 tokens because prestiging was pretty stupid. it's really not that bad here since there's no pro perks and you don't have to level up the guns again. since you can take ghost on your first prestige you're free on all subsequent prestiges to take guns.
---
Despondent transponder
#15KanokarePosted 11/19/2012 6:59:29 PM
fruya posted...
dantegt4 posted...
fruya posted...

If anything prestige corners you into using fewer guns and weapons. I've never bothered to prestige in any other CoD game because I enjoy being able to spice up the game by using any weapon or setup on a whim. Prestiging constantly leaves you constantly cut off from a large chunk of killstreaks and weapons for most of the time.

Prestige actually affects gameplay now, you lose access to something like 28 weapons, perks, equipment, and killstreaks until you reach the final prestige.

Pretty much this. Not worth to prestige if they force you to work another 40 levels to get things you wanted from the beginning (for some of us). I'd rather stay a "level camper" than go through the crap of not having perks and such that I wanted.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#16WM_PMCPosted 11/19/2012 7:05:54 PM(edited)
dantegt4 posted...
fruya posted...

Because it's common sense and math? When you prestige, you are pretty limited in what weapons you can use until you unlock more by gaining levels. So prestiging actually makes your weapon selection less divers. It's not something you need to experience to understand.

And before you try and say something stupid like "Well you've obviously never prestiged either," I prestiged over 15 times over multiple accounts in BO2 and I prestiged somewhere around 10 times in MW3 over multiple accounts. I've also prestiged twice in this game already.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#17thedonPosted 11/19/2012 7:06:04 PM
You dont miss anything when you dont prestige all you miss is the new icon next to your level number. You can open everything without prestigeing. That is what I did. most likely the only things you wont get are the calling cards and that is it..
---
Gamertag & PSN:TheDon0926
N.O.D U Figure it out
#18dantegt4Posted 11/19/2012 7:23:58 PM
WM_PMC posted...
dantegt4 posted...
fruya posted...

Because it's common sense and math? When you prestige, you are pretty limited in what weapons you can use until you unlock more by gaining levels. So prestiging actually makes your weapon selection less divers. It's not something you need to experience to understand.

And before you try and say something stupid like "Well you've obviously never prestiged either," I prestiged over 15 times over multiple accounts in BO2 and I prestiged somewhere around 10 times in MW3 over multiple accounts. I've also prestiged twice in this game already.

Im not a person who would reply something like that we can talk about it civilized.
yes obviously limits some of the weapons and perks but just for a very short period of time, since you prestige that many times you know that the first 25 - 30 levels you level up very fast and unlock ALLOT of stuff on the way and for the things you really want that are high lvl now you have the option to keep it from lvl4.

And it's also common sense that even if you have everything unlocked you would not use a new gun every match and while you prestige you'll try more guns while you unlock the high lvl stuff.
---
"This board is hilarious!"- BruceWayneJr
#19KanokarePosted 11/19/2012 7:30:05 PM
dantegt4 posted...
WM_PMC posted...
dantegt4 posted...
fruya posted...

Im not a person who would reply something like that we can talk about it civilized.
yes obviously limits some of the weapons and perks but just for a very short period of time, since you prestige that many times you know that the first 25 - 30 levels you level up very fast and unlock ALLOT of stuff on the way and for the things you really want that are high lvl now you have the option to keep it from lvl4.

And it's also common sense that even if you have everything unlocked you would not use a new gun every match and while you prestige you'll try more guns while you unlock the high lvl stuff.

That's not common sense. I've been using MTar all the time until I got Scar.
---
XBL / PSN / VITA - Kanokare
http://www.youtube.com/user/NOPEnterprise/videos
#20retroman20Posted 11/19/2012 10:10:39 PM
plain and simple, anyone who dont prestiage is a bi....earn your KDR..you are scum of the game..i am a bi... because i dont want to lose my weapons..wa.wa..wa..get some skill level camper..
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP