Camping is a strategy

#1Spartan72Posted 11/19/2012 6:23:10 PM
Just saying. Like srs, I'm pretty damn good. If I wanted to run and gun, I could do it (And I have), but when people are so gullible or determined to kill me because they consistently run in the same damn spot, why shouldn't I camp

It's a strategy like spamming Hadouken.
---
Gamertag: Axiaon ----- PSN ID: Armoxus
http://i.imgur.com/KTSry.jpg
#2duericPosted 11/19/2012 6:24:55 PM
Camping? Really?

In this game it's the worst strategy you can imagine. Unless you're "playing defense" on the only flag you have.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3ShinjiExPosted 11/19/2012 6:27:37 PM
It's kind of hard to be called a camper based on the size of the maps being what they are
---
Princess Robot Bubblegum ^__^
#4kamencPosted 11/19/2012 6:48:34 PM
If you are the kind of person who thinks spamming moves in fighting games makes u good ( and/ or is a good strategy) then ill never expect u to see why camping is so frowned upon. You just abuse what ever is easiest to get the most reward without learning the game and think you are good at it ( like srsly).
---
El1teassass1n - The all around average slayer with a misleading name who's always looking to improve.
#5Bonezy_BPosted 11/19/2012 6:59:39 PM
camping an objective? sure thats fine, thats partially the point isn't it? keep that objective safe?...
camping in tdm... that s*** is retarded! i can understand being frustrated from runnign and gunning any dying but learn the map, try a new route before you just lay down in a room and stare at the door dam!
or you could just go play mw3 or another camptastic game.