Camping is a strategy

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Just saying. Like srs, I'm pretty damn good. If I wanted to run and gun, I could do it (And I have), but when people are so gullible or determined to kill me because they consistently run in the same damn spot, why shouldn't I camp

It's a strategy like spamming Hadouken.
Gamertag: Axiaon ----- PSN ID: Armoxus
3 years ago#2
Camping? Really?

In this game it's the worst strategy you can imagine. Unless you're "playing defense" on the only flag you have.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
3 years ago#3
It's kind of hard to be called a camper based on the size of the maps being what they are
Princess Robot Bubblegum ^__^
3 years ago#4
If you are the kind of person who thinks spamming moves in fighting games makes u good ( and/ or is a good strategy) then ill never expect u to see why camping is so frowned upon. You just abuse what ever is easiest to get the most reward without learning the game and think you are good at it ( like srsly).
El1teassass1n - The all around average slayer with a misleading name who's always looking to improve.
3 years ago#5
camping an objective? sure thats fine, thats partially the point isn't it? keep that objective safe?...
camping in tdm... that s*** is retarded! i can understand being frustrated from runnign and gunning any dying but learn the map, try a new route before you just lay down in a room and stare at the door dam!
or you could just go play mw3 or another camptastic game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived