Rate this game from 1-10.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Rate this game from 1-10.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
4 years ago#1
I'm still thinking about getting this game. So please rate the game based on your opinion and maybe give what you like or don't like about the game. Thanks.
My dream is to become one with the Fotus.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#2
Why would anyone do this?

User Info: areeb319

areeb319
4 years ago#3
Here's my numbah, so call me maybe!

Because no one else will!
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319

User Info: panthers_freak

panthers_freak
4 years ago#4
7. Campaign is fun, but don't go in expecting an amazing story. Multiplayer has a few things that need fixing, but is still fun to play.
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
4 years ago#5
chessmyantidrug posted...

It's just typing a number. I don't see how hard that is.
My dream is to become one with the Fotus.

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#6
chessmyantidrug posted...

Look at his username. 'Nuff said.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#7
I would rate it 9/10. Currently my favorite Call of Duty title because there are so many new features. However, the gameplay mechanics are pretty much the same as any other modern CoD game but I don't care about the gameplay mechanics and the "repeated" gameplay mechanics doesn't bother me, unlike everyone else.

The campaign is awesome; hard, but awesome including the fact that you can customize your loadout and there are 6 different endings for the game. Zombies are awesome too but they are a bit different from your WaW/BO1 zombies and I am still trying to get use to it. Some people like the multiplayer, others hate it (but some of those like this game more than MW3). I am loving the new Mute All feature in the Multiplayer and the Pick 10 system for custom classes.
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji

User Info: Bonezy_B

Bonezy_B
4 years ago#8
multiplayer- 8.5
zombies- 6 (kinda disappointed)
campaign- ? (haven't played it yet)

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#9
It's not about difficulty. You just invited everyone to give their silly opinion on this game.

I personally think it's a solid, balanced multiplayer experience. Several people disagree because they can't create a custom class with Ghost until level 55. This thread is just inviting people to be unreasonable.

User Info: CloakedNub

CloakedNub
4 years ago#10
Without lag comp - 8.5/10

With it - 4/10
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Rate this game from 1-10.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM