MSMC vs. PDW-57

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
4 years ago#1
Which is better and why?

I think the MSMC has longer range and has less recoil.
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Behold the power of Canadian Host.

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#2
I prefer the MSMC as well. I like the large magazine of the PDW, but the range with silencer isn't good enough as opposed to MSMC.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#3
This is a tough question. Currently 3 of my 5 classes are SMGs. 2 pdw and one msmc. The vector is decent too if you haven't checked it out.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: White_D3vi1

White_D3vi1
4 years ago#4
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
This is a tough question. Currently 3 of my 5 classes are SMGs. 2 pdw and one msmc. The vector is decent too if you haven't checked it out.

I really like e vector, I use it on my suppressed SMG class and the MP7 on my unsuppressed.

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#5
PDW is amazing without silencer. And the large clip makes it great for modes like HQ and dom where reloading might mean death. I like it cause I don't have to use fast mag on it cause of the large mag.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM