1 week in - What do you think needs patching?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 1 week in - What do you think needs patching?

User Info: ross_gumbrell

ross_gumbrell
4 years ago#1
From the top of my head:

Blackhat PDA - care package theft needs to be addressed.
B23R - Just way OP and probably the secondary of choice for most players.
MSMC + PDW-57 - Easily the most predominant weapons in the game
Sniping - Increase ADS a little bit as quickscoping still a bit of a problem
Dropshotting - Not a balance issue, but just breaks the 'feel' of the game when everyone jumps to the ground while shooting, looks stupid
Ghost - crawl walking should keep you off the map

Obviously these are my opinions and i respect everybody has different views on each matter.

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
4 years ago#2
Agreed on the theft.

B23R is fine.

MSMC and PDW are fine.

Sniping is fine.

Dropshooting is laughable.

Ghost is fine.

Your "patch notes" are terrible.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#3
Haven't been getting credit toward emblems and playercards for trophies-- at least not every time.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: ross_gumbrell

ross_gumbrell
4 years ago#4
Fair enough you dont agree with my opinions but you didnt contribute what you think should be patched other than the black hat.

User Info: CharityDiary

CharityDiary
4 years ago#5
-The sniping ADS time needs to be DECREASED dramatically. If I see someone come around a corner while I'm holding a sniper rifle, I either have to quick-scope them or die. There's no way I'm going to be able to actually aim at them before they kill me, as it takes a full two seconds or so to pull up my scope.

-Care package theft really does need a fix...

-Dropshotting isn't really a problem anymore since you go prone so slowly.

-The point of Ghost is that you're only a "ghost" while you're moving. This game is anti-camping to an extreme level. You have Ghost, the millimeter scanner, and the Engineer perk (off the top of my head) that discourage camping. You also have like 5 entrances into every room. I'm not saying it was the best idea to make the game like this, but that's the way it is.

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#6
Until they fix the lag there really is no way to determine what else might need fixing.

Right now, everything in the game is OP and everything I use is UP.

I'm not even joking.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Overd0s

Overd0s
4 years ago#7
the matchmaking search system needs to be fixed

takes way too long to find a match and for some reason today i was playing split screen with a friend and every game we got into it would get ready to start, but then restart countdown b/c teams were unbalanced. It kept doing this non-stop
http://qkme.me/3rkey4
Bad News: 2-6 all time. Good news: The coach has usually been fired at some point that season.

User Info: faxmachne

faxmachne
4 years ago#8
LAG Compensation

Picking the right host

Spawns

That is all
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one

User Info: Lealgamer

Lealgamer
4 years ago#9
I think the development team needs patching....
This spot for rent.

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
4 years ago#10
Lag, lag, lag, lag.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. 1 week in - What do you think needs patching?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived