1 week in - What do you think needs patching?

#1ross_gumbrellPosted 11/20/2012 3:08:34 AM
From the top of my head:

Blackhat PDA - care package theft needs to be addressed.
B23R - Just way OP and probably the secondary of choice for most players.
MSMC + PDW-57 - Easily the most predominant weapons in the game
Sniping - Increase ADS a little bit as quickscoping still a bit of a problem
Dropshotting - Not a balance issue, but just breaks the 'feel' of the game when everyone jumps to the ground while shooting, looks stupid
Ghost - crawl walking should keep you off the map

Obviously these are my opinions and i respect everybody has different views on each matter.
#2TheBlueDeathPosted 11/20/2012 3:10:16 AM(edited)
Agreed on the theft.

B23R is fine.

MSMC and PDW are fine.

Sniping is fine.

Dropshooting is laughable.

Ghost is fine.

Your "patch notes" are terrible.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 11/20/2012 3:12:40 AM
Haven't been getting credit toward emblems and playercards for trophies-- at least not every time.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#4ross_gumbrell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 3:13:15 AM
Fair enough you dont agree with my opinions but you didnt contribute what you think should be patched other than the black hat.
#5CharityDiaryPosted 11/20/2012 3:15:32 AM
-The sniping ADS time needs to be DECREASED dramatically. If I see someone come around a corner while I'm holding a sniper rifle, I either have to quick-scope them or die. There's no way I'm going to be able to actually aim at them before they kill me, as it takes a full two seconds or so to pull up my scope.

-Care package theft really does need a fix...

-Dropshotting isn't really a problem anymore since you go prone so slowly.

-The point of Ghost is that you're only a "ghost" while you're moving. This game is anti-camping to an extreme level. You have Ghost, the millimeter scanner, and the Engineer perk (off the top of my head) that discourage camping. You also have like 5 entrances into every room. I'm not saying it was the best idea to make the game like this, but that's the way it is.
#6duericPosted 11/20/2012 3:19:50 AM
Until they fix the lag there really is no way to determine what else might need fixing.

Right now, everything in the game is OP and everything I use is UP.

I'm not even joking.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7Overd0sPosted 11/20/2012 3:39:48 AM
the matchmaking search system needs to be fixed

takes way too long to find a match and for some reason today i was playing split screen with a friend and every game we got into it would get ready to start, but then restart countdown b/c teams were unbalanced. It kept doing this non-stop
---
http://qkme.me/3rkey4
Bad News: 2-6 all time. Good news: The coach has usually been fired at some point that season.
#8faxmachnePosted 11/20/2012 3:49:35 AM
LAG Compensation

Picking the right host

Spawns

That is all
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#9LealgamerPosted 11/20/2012 3:51:47 AM
I think the development team needs patching....
---
This spot for rent.
#10MaverickneoPosted 11/20/2012 3:53:02 AM
Lag, lag, lag, lag.