1 week in - What do you think needs patching?

#21aj4x94Posted 11/20/2012 6:02:09 AM
faxmachne posted...
LAG Compensation

Picking the right host

Spawns

That is all

This.
---
Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing: Doom 3 BFG Edition, ICO and Shadow of the Collossus HD, Alice: The Madness Returns
#22DawgwoodPosted 11/20/2012 6:08:20 AM
Lag
Nerf the hell out of quickscoping, and then nerf it some more.

That's a start.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#23HeartPiratesPosted 11/20/2012 6:14:38 AM
Fix the lag.
And the Blackhat.

That is it, everything else is fine. Cry moar people calling for weapon nerfs.
---
That's right, I did it. Come at me bro.
http://i.imgur.com/fDjTw.gif
#24dj_emzPosted 11/20/2012 6:19:17 AM
Spawns are horrible. My bullets aren't registering every other match. Knifing is quite awful. And Assault rifles need a buff. Other than that, the game seems ok.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13
#25Simo1863Posted 11/20/2012 6:20:43 AM
Spawns, make ghost more useful.

Not played enough to call on specific guns
#26ross_gumbrell(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 6:22:18 AM
HeartPirates posted...
Fix the lag.
And the Blackhat.

That is it, everything else is fine. Cry moar people calling for weapon nerfs.

If you choose a particular class setup or weapon that you think gives you an advantage over other weapons then it needs balancing. Not so much for the competitive aspects, but to keep a nice amount of variation going.

Tell us, what do you use?
#27fueled-systemPosted 11/20/2012 6:22:42 AM
Simo1863 posted...
Spawns, make ghost more useful.

Not played enough to call on specific guns

ghost is fine, you cant camp in a corner and expect to do well now
#28matt-nicklinPosted 11/20/2012 6:23:57 AM
Spawns spawns spawns
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
Black 2 FC 5115 1478 8907
#29Haelion_Posted 11/20/2012 6:25:18 AM
-Lag needs to be fixed. The reason it is occurring isn't really relevant. There's no good reason why it should only be happening this badly on MW3 and BO2. Obviously there's some way to get around it or other games, shooters in particular, would have it this bad as well.

-I think shotguns need a bit of a range increase. Even with a long barrel the 870's range OHKO range isn't very good. The KSG's range could also use a bit of improvement as well. You end up needing two hits way too often with both weapons even at short range and with well placed ADS shots.

-Tac-45 needs a tiny bit more range. It seems it's supposed to be more effective than the five-seven at close range but the range drops off so quickly that it just seems inferior at all but point blank range.

-I really wish they'd tone down the aim assist on sniper rifles. Maybe if you got the full benefit of aim assist after scoping in for a full second or something. The fact that an entire playstyle revolves around using the aim assist as much as possible in order to avoid actually having to aim your weapon is sort of silly. Snipers are good enough in this game that you should be able to scope from long range and use pistols in tight areas and do just fine.

-Hard-wired should mitigate shock charge effect and allow black hats to hack killstreaks instantly. Because why not?

-Black hats shouldn't be able to be used on team care packages if the teammate who called it is within around 10 meters of it.

-Some challenges aren't working properly. There's one to destroy a tac insertion that definitely isn't triggering. I believe there are a few more.

-Death machine should give 50-75 score a kill at least. I know it would be different than others, but the thing is really not very good and limits your score to 25 a kill instead of 100. If not for the Decimated medal giving 100 score per kill with it after the match it wouldn't even be worth using. If it stays at 25, it needs a buff. Maybe to a 2 hit kill at any range. At this point it's inferior to a SMG.

-I really think aim assist just should not trigger if you hold down RB with a tomahawk in your hand. It does more harm than good.

That's my opinion, I'm sure everyone will differ on them.
---
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#30GreekRPGdudePosted 11/20/2012 6:25:29 AM
-Spawns need a little work.
-Increase the recoil to most if not all the guns.
-Lag needs to be addressed.
---
You take my breath away, you're a supernova, and I'm a...
Not changing this sig until the Mets win a World Series 3/21/09