TranZit Zombies - Permaperks

#1ADono4Posted 11/20/2012 9:56:00 AM
I am wondering if these have actually been proven and if there are any sure-fire methods of obtaining them.

Known Facts
- The permaperk effects seem to stack onto the effects of their actual perks, making them even stronger.
- The permaperk effect "Quick Revive" has been confirmed.
- It seems that the permaperk has been granted to the player when a yellow light quickly emulates from the player for a brief period of time.

PhD Flopper Method -

Juggernog Method -

Quick Revive Method - This permaperk is obtained by garnering between 15 & 20 revives in a single game. It seems to depend on the number of current players.

Stamin' Up Method -

Deadshot Daquiri Method -

Tombstone Method -

Mule Kick Method -

Double Tap Root Beer Method -

Speed Cola Method -

It's hard to imagine that you can obtain the permaperks for the perks not in the map, but I've heard otherwise, so I included them.

This was copied directly from here http://community.callofduty.com/message/413584722#413584722

That's my callofduty username. It's me, so don't fret.
---
GT: ll Donomite ll
#2jdub5178508Posted 11/20/2012 9:58:33 AM
My friend got perma-revive last night after 13 revives in a four-player game. also, another friend and I have both seen the flash after performing a ridiculous amount of headshots during one game, I truly believe we both have deadshot now as our headshots are 50% or more every game now.
#3ADono4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:01:59 AM
I wonder if it has to be consecutive revived without going down, or if there are other guidelines to this.
---
#4jdub5178508Posted 11/20/2012 10:04:03 AM
Well we did it on round 1 with a second controller profile and just had a zombie down him 13 times in a row, we then did it for me but I had to revive him 14 times before I got it.
#5ADono4(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:05:25 AM
Well I wonder if there are permaperks for every perk. It seems odd that they would do this and just not mention it. But then again, it's zombies. Everything pertaining to zombies is a mystery.
---
#6RezharPosted 11/20/2012 10:06:57 AM
My friend and I both got perma quick revive with about 13 revives in a 2 player game.
When we got it there was a flash of green on the last revive and our revive time dropped from about 4 seconds to about 2 seconds.
#7jdub5178508Posted 11/20/2012 10:14:06 AM
What I want to know is, what is the point of using turbines to buy perks before the power is on(or after turned off) you get the perk but it is faded and adds no effect unless the power is on.
#8GrayFox499Posted 11/20/2012 10:16:24 AM
jdub5178508 posted...
What I want to know is, what is the point of using turbines to buy perks before the power is on(or after turned off) you get the perk but it is faded and adds no effect unless the power is on.

yah I also wonder about this before..its kinda stupid actually
---
Chicago Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champs
#9Strigol81Posted 11/20/2012 10:18:28 AM
so you don't have to make another complete circuit to get the ones you want?

From rumors I've heard the perks will activate if you are standing by a power turbine before the power's turned on, but when you pick it up they turn off again, the perks themselves, not the machines.
---
Xbox / PS3 / Iphone gamecenter: Strigol
#10slayerxelitePosted 11/20/2012 10:20:12 AM
Strigol81 posted...
so you don't have to make another complete circuit to get the ones you want?

From rumors I've heard the perks will activate if you are standing by a power turbine before the power's turned on, but when you pick it up they turn off again, the perks themselves, not the machines.

This

Also there is an achievement for getting two perks before the power is turned on.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs