The KSG is the most inconsistent weapon in the history of the series!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The KSG is the most inconsistent weapon in the history of the series!

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#11
I've seriously ADS'd in the same exact spot on a guy standing still. 2 blank shots, then 1 shot kill. That thing's nothing but a coin flip every time you shoot.

User Info: Chaotic_Knite

Chaotic_Knite
4 years ago#12
I never have a problem with the KSG I personally LOVE this shotgun. Almost gold on it :)
Oh Black Ops 2, You came out and had hopes for better spawns then Infinity Ward but well.....No further explanation needed.

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
4 years ago#13
BipBapBam posted...
I've seriously ADS'd in the same exact spot on a guy standing still. 2 blank shots, then 1 shot kill. That thing's nothing but a coin flip every time you shoot.

It's a coin flip that always lands on heads for me.
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#14
Hit detection is bad but I still love the gun.

User Info: Scape13

Scape13
4 years ago#15
I don't know, I kinda agree with the people say its 50/50. it's the only weapon I have the problem with.

I know, I know... "aim better", right? I aim just fine with it and even with my crosshairs right on a player it's very iffy if I will even get a hit marker.

Very disappointing because I can sometimes get some impressively long kills with it. I just can't seem to get the closer range shots to connect that much. Even when I sneak up behind someone and know my crosshairs are 100% square on the other players back and I am close, it typically doesn't even get a hit marker.

I would normally put it off as lag but it's the only gun that does it for me and it's every time I use it.

It was my favorite weapon in MW3 and my first golden weapon so I am really trying to figure this gun out.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The KSG is the most inconsistent weapon in the history of the series!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived