The KSG is the most inconsistent weapon in the history of the series!

#11BipBapBamPosted 11/20/2012 1:29:48 PM
I've seriously ADS'd in the same exact spot on a guy standing still. 2 blank shots, then 1 shot kill. That thing's nothing but a coin flip every time you shoot.
#12Chaotic_KnitePosted 11/20/2012 1:30:06 PM
I never have a problem with the KSG I personally LOVE this shotgun. Almost gold on it :)
---
Oh Black Ops 2, You came out and had hopes for better spawns then Infinity Ward but well.....No further explanation needed.
#13igashijinPosted 11/20/2012 1:32:36 PM
BipBapBam posted...
I've seriously ADS'd in the same exact spot on a guy standing still. 2 blank shots, then 1 shot kill. That thing's nothing but a coin flip every time you shoot.

It's a coin flip that always lands on heads for me.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#14jamejamePosted 11/20/2012 1:32:50 PM
Hit detection is bad but I still love the gun.
#15Scape13Posted 11/22/2012 8:59:44 PM
I don't know, I kinda agree with the people say its 50/50. it's the only weapon I have the problem with.

I know, I know... "aim better", right? I aim just fine with it and even with my crosshairs right on a player it's very iffy if I will even get a hit marker.

Very disappointing because I can sometimes get some impressively long kills with it. I just can't seem to get the closer range shots to connect that much. Even when I sneak up behind someone and know my crosshairs are 100% square on the other players back and I am close, it typically doesn't even get a hit marker.

I would normally put it off as lag but it's the only gun that does it for me and it's every time I use it.

It was my favorite weapon in MW3 and my first golden weapon so I am really trying to figure this gun out.