All Tranzit parts?

#1areeb319Posted 11/20/2012 5:31:38 PM
Can someone quickly list all the parts found in Tranzit and what they make?

I already know how to make the Turbine and Zombie Shields
---
Because no one else will!
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#2JonJonFTWPosted 11/20/2012 5:37:19 PM
When you fall into the white room, you need a chewed off arm to make a power switch. That is the only part I know to make it.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | Nintendo Network : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#3areeb319(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:59:13 PM
Do you know what parts are required to go on the bus roof?
---
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#4Admiral_XyesPosted 11/20/2012 6:07:22 PM
BUS: Fortification

Ladder
Train front *plow*
***Hatch with mini ladder*** - This can be used in the diner but you only get ONE.

Bus station: Turbine

Jet piece
Fan propeller
Mannequin

Diner: Zombie Shield

Car door
Trolley thing (yea I don't know what to call it)

Farm: Turret

Lawn mower
Machine gun
Car battery (or maybe its a case of bullets)

Power station: Electric trap

Broken screen (I think)
Car battery
Metal framework

All around and beyond fog: Jet gun

Jet engine
Electrical wires
Fuel Gauge
One more but I forget right now.
#5Admiral_XyesPosted 11/20/2012 6:08:27 PM
Admiral_Xyes posted...
BUS: Fortification

Ladder
Train front *plow*
***Hatch with mini ladder*** - This can be used in the diner but you only get ONE.

Bus station: Turbine

Jet piece
Fan propeller
Mannequin

Diner: Zombie Shield

Car door
Trolley thing (yea I don't know what to call it)

Farm: Turret

Lawn mower
Machine gun
Car battery (or maybe its a case of bullets)

Power station: Electric trap

Broken screen (I think)
Car battery
Metal framework

All around and beyond fog: Jet gun

Jet engine
Electrical wires
Fuel Gauge
One more but I forget right now.

The last one is a pipe looking thing.
#6Anon330Posted 11/20/2012 6:09:53 PM
The Turbine is built from the Mannequin, Model Plane Tail, and Fan, all which are be found in the starting room where players spawn in the Bus Depot. The turbine can be used to power the Perks-a-Cola machines before the power is turned on at the Power Station and to open certain doors. The Turbine is also used to provide power to the Electric Trap and Turret, two other buildables, and to open the Secret Vault at the bank in the Town where the Pack-a-Punch can be built.

The Electric Trap is built from three pieces, all which are found in the brick building at the power station. It requires power from a Turbine to operate. TV tube found on windows up stairs from bench. Car battery found on barrels around the same area. Tesla Ball assembly found usually beside the Tombstone Soda.

The Power Switch is built from the Forearm, Switch Lever, and Switch Panel, all which are found in the underground portion of the Power Station. Once the Power Switch is built and activated, green street lamps along the bus routes are lit and all of the Perks-a-Cola machines across Green Run are powered on.

The Jet Gun is built from the Gauge, Motorcycle Handlebar, Wires and the Jet Engine, all of which are found across the entire Green Run map. The Jet Engine is found in the tunnel in between the Bus Station and the Diner. It can spawn in three spots: near the first window on the left, besides a car near the center of the tunnel, between the first window on the right and M16. The Wires can be found in the same room as Tombstone Soda, only after the power comes on and after Maxis finishes talking. The Wires can spawn in one of four spots: On the lower floor after the little bridge, on the lower floor near the collapsed bridge by the tub, near the Tombstone Soda Perk, and on the lower floor in the small room with the window on a tub. The Handbrake is found in Nacht Der Untoten, which is hidden in the Cornfield. It can spawn in one of two spots: Near the lamps, or in one of the cabinets. The Pressure Gauge is found in the shack in the fog between the Power Station and Town. It can spawn in one of two spots: Near the fireplace, or on the bed.

The Pack-a-Punch Machine is located in the Bank Vault in the Town. Grenades or similar explosives can be used to open the Bank Vault, and Inner Vault Doors. At this point, the players must use Turbines in the Power Station. They must be placed next to the wall directly behind the players when they drop down into the Power Station. This will cause the next part of the Bank to be accessible. This part of the bank contains a table, and the parts required to construct the Pack-A-Punch Machine. The three parts are the top, and bottom of the machine itself, and a battery. Once these three parts are located and the players build the Pack-A-Punch, it may then be used. Weapons from the first Black Ops can only be upgraded once, for 5000. The weapons from Black Ops 2 can be upgraded unlimited times, the first upgrade costs 5000. The second upgrade, and any following upgrade costs 2000, and your weapon is given a random attachment and gains full ammo. Don't forget that if your weapon is left in the Pack-A-Punch for too long, you will lose it.

The Zombie Shield is built from the Car Door and the Dolly, both which are found around the Diner. The Car Door is in the garage in one of three spots: On the car, on the table in front of the car, or in the small room in the back against the wall across from the window. The Dolly can be found inside of the Diner, it spawns in one of two spots: Behind the counter on the left or right side, or near a booth at the far end across from the Speed Cola Perk.

The Turret is built from the Lawn Mower, RPD, and Ammo Pouch, all which are found at the Farm. It requires power from a Turbine to operate. Machine gun found in either the house or barn. Ammo Pouch found in living room or kitchen of house. Lawnmower found around sides of house.
#7Anon330Posted 11/20/2012 6:10:02 PM
Navcard Usage Machine is under the pylon in the corn made on the left side of the road between bus stops 3, and 4. You have to play on original difficulty for this. Purple Rock is in the hole beside the first mystery box location. Control Panel #1 in WaW map part in corn maze on right side of road between bus stops 3 & 4. Wooden Board under the stairs by the work bench at the Power Station. Control Panel #2 leaning against dumpster beside mystery box location in Town.

The Bus can be upgraded by adding on up to three parts. The Ladder can be attached to the back lefthand side of the bus and attaching it allows players to climb on top of the bus from outside of the bus. The Bus Hatch can be attached to the emergency exit hatch in the inside of the bus and allows players to climb on top of the bus from the inside. The Bus Hatch can instead be installed to the inside of the Diner to allow players to climb onto the Diner roof and purchase the Galvaknuckles for 6000 points. The Plow can be attached to the front of the bus and doing so prevents zombies from jumping into the front of the bus.
#8Admiral_XyesPosted 11/20/2012 6:10:04 PM
Triple post!

I have also found 2 other things that don't like like they are built on a schematic table. One part is a square box that has a lightning symbol on it. The other is a radio. I am guessing they have to do with the story portion of TranZit but I don't want to spoil anything for myself so I won't look for information about it.
#9areeb319(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 6:10:23 PM
Wait, so the ladder is in the Bus depot?
---
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
#10Admiral_XyesPosted 11/20/2012 6:14:56 PM
areeb319 posted...
Wait, so the ladder is in the Bus depot?

The ladder/roof latch/ train plow are parts that spawn randomly. They CAN be in the bus depot, the diner shed, the farm shed, or the town semtex room.