Why do MW3 and BO2 have the worst maps in series history?

#21Krazoa2Posted 11/20/2012 10:59:09 PM
ITT: Post all the maps you got killed on too often and say they're bad maps

And Derail is the best map in CoD history. Anyone who disagrees with this is flat out wrong as this statement is fact.
#22Frost_MirrorPosted 11/20/2012 11:03:25 PM
I was under the impression we were comparing bad maps against bad maps? Not "you named the worst maps therefore your contribution is naught"

As for the Afghan comment: I have had moderately successful games on Afghan. But for most of the time, people just camp it up either near the cliff or near the bunkers and the match becomes a revenge killing spree.
#23pyrokinesis666Posted 11/20/2012 11:04:50 PM
derail and quarry are the 2 worst maps in cod history.

every other map in mw2 were great.

in other cod games people complained the maps were too big, now they complain they are too small.

what do you people want.

your all acting like the bo2 maps are as small as shipment and rust
#24xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/20/2012 11:07:18 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
derail and quarry are the 2 worst maps in cod history.

every other map in mw2 were great.

in other cod games people complained the maps were too big, now they complain they are too small.

what do you people want.

your all acting like the bo2 maps are as small as shipment and rust

Yeah people tend to exaggerate how small these maps are.

Also, the only MW2 maps I wasn't a huge fan of were Estate and Wasteland, just because I could barely tell where anybody was.
#25Liquid Snake2Posted 11/20/2012 11:09:13 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
ITT: Post all the maps you got killed on too often and say they're bad maps

---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#26curtlandPosted 11/20/2012 11:10:33 PM
These maps aren't small, just a solid brick of walls, doors, and corners.

It's cool to have a map or two like this. But when almost ALL the maps are like this it gets old quick.

I love the huge open area maps of the older CODs. I don't think every map should be that, but would one or two really hurt?
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#27Sting316Posted 11/20/2012 11:10:34 PM
I'm a FFA player so I don't mind small congested maps.

The one I really have a problem with on Blops 2 is Cargo... man, oh, man that is just a huge campfest.
---
"Even though I suplexed an 82 year old pregnant woman, I am still a role model for children not to mention elderly people"-Angle
#28genius14Posted 11/20/2012 11:12:36 PM
Frost_Mirror posted...
I was under the impression we were comparing bad maps against bad maps? Not "you named the worst maps therefore your contribution is naught"

As for the Afghan comment: I have had moderately successful games on Afghan. But for most of the time, people just camp it up either near the cliff or near the bunkers and the match becomes a revenge killing spree.

Its really not that hard to kill people in the bunkers and on C dom if you know what you're doing. There are multiple ways of getting people out of a camping spot and/or drawing their attention away. For example, I once threw a smoke grenade right infront of the bunkers at A dom. What did the campers do? Well, they ADS'ed at the smoke screen while I flanked around them into B, hopped some C4mores, and ripped some panties apart. I can honestly not stay in one spot on Afghan because I take the action all over the place. I also get into firefights a lot, because my teammates sometimes carelessly run into the enemy spawn and they flip onto my position.
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
You can't explain that. http://tinyurl.com/8yl348p
#29pyrokinesis666Posted 11/20/2012 11:17:28 PM
i've played about 50 matches and still haven't seen cargo yet.
#30Rustynails221Posted 11/20/2012 11:48:43 PM
It May Just be Me, But Call Of Duty Blackops the 1st one has the greatest maps ever for Hardcore CTF I Don't like the last 2 games for it.