My complaints.

#1ktbanditPosted 11/20/2012 10:31:37 PM
1st complaint is I was pretty much forced into using flapjacket because of all the bouncing Betties that were killing me, but I wasn't too bothered about that when I added flapjacket lol.

2nd complaint is snipers are overpowered too the max. A sniper hasn't got a hitmarker on me yet!! Other then the sniper that fires quick like the wa-2000, the other ones one shot kill me 100 percent of the time.

3. I like the maps I don't think they suck, they feel comfortable like black ops 1 maps did but I don't think they put enough effort into making them as deep as they did in black ops 1. Nothing compares too how summit felt.

4. I like zombies, tranzit is fun, but playing survival on the smaller maps stinks. Town is dumb for not having jugg, and Farm is dumb for not having pack a punch -_- so really?

What do you guys think?
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#2Mental_DaxterPosted 11/20/2012 10:47:26 PM(edited)
Betties are annoying. I just put on engineer instead though, because I run with a party and am used to calling out claymores and such to my friends in MW2 with SitRep Pro.

The problem I have with this game is the lag. Never so many times have I been dead before I can get my sights up. A particular friend is a 3-4 kd player, and we were both struggling to do good in this game. Like we kept having bad game after bad game. We then went to MW2 and obliterated lobbies. While you could argue that we played it longer and know much more about MW2 than BO2, it just felt like **** was happening on MW2. For example, I by no means am a rusher because of my connection as usual. But when I can rush and carry in TDM after going negative game after game in BO2, I can't help but think that the lag is a huge reason for why I am not enjoying it as much as I could be. Honestly, fix it, and I'd say it's better than MW3 and BO1. The only other thing that really needs work in my opinion is the horrible maps. =S

Edit: Let me just add in that until I find someone, I feel no lag whatsoever. But if someone is facing the other way, and I put four shots into him, while ADS'ing, and he can still turn around and shoot me what seems like once or twice and get the kill, that's rather rage inducing. As I posted elsewhere, 20 second rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m0JME7eodTk#t=136s
---
Fear Twilight Sparkle~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1ZhIwHtIs
Video is unlisted. You'll need the link to view it now.
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 11/20/2012 10:49:30 PM
>flapjacket
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4PharoahPelicanPosted 11/21/2012 7:40:27 AM
A flapjacket sounds like it would be really bad protection for explosives. Like, the bomb goes off and the jacket flaps away from your body in the blast and now you're dead.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#5creasy_bearPosted 11/21/2012 7:43:35 AM
Maybe he meant flapjackette? Like a small flapjack? But still, I don't see those being very protective either.
---
---
Other people need to use this ladder.
#6gangoplushPosted 11/21/2012 7:46:13 AM
for the bouncing betties, i just use engineer so that i can see them. you get points for hacking/destroying them. engineer is also beneficial if you use care packages.

also if you lay down as the go off, they wont hurt you.
#7ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:48:02 AM
People who cant ignore a simple typo or misspelling are ingnorant trolls. Period. Hey more power too you though :)
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#8Doktor_KaboomPosted 11/21/2012 7:52:57 AM
I agree but damn a flapjackette sounds mighty tasty in the am!
#9Parallel_RavenPosted 11/21/2012 8:06:22 AM
This is one of the very rare times where i actually loled at a gfaqs thread, kudos people.

Now i'm off to make a flapjackuette-esque coat of some kind.

Also the only complaint is really slow LMGs but thats my own problem.
---
Yes i get your sig/quote reference, aren't you clever?
Gamertag: Cpn Beef
#10HeartPiratesPosted 11/21/2012 8:08:11 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
>flapjacket

---
That's right, I did it. Come at me bro.
http://i.imgur.com/fDjTw.gif