Will you be cautious before buying the next CoD?

#41Elektro8Posted 11/21/2012 8:52:27 AM
..... You're just asking this now? The last 4 CoDs have been horrific, nevermind the most recent two
---
Maplestory - Windia - Pyrsin7 14x Aran - KyrinUmbrar 8x Hermit - Elektro8 7x Evan - BowgunUser 12x Mercedes - Antepenumbra 9x Demon Slayer
#42motoraptorPosted 11/21/2012 8:58:24 AM
After MW3 I told myself I'm never buying from IW again. There were a lot of things that ticked me off but it was this one tiny detail that brands the developer. For the "get the final killcam with a killstreak" challenges in MW3, there are NO challenges for killstreaks introduced in MW3 (reaper, assault drone, overwatch, etc.). There are ONLY challenges for the killstreaks that were in MW2 (predator, attack chopper) which indicates to me that they f***ing copied and pasted the challenges over! How lazy do you have to be to get to that stage?

Anyway, I thought Treyarch was infinitely better. This game in it's current state isn't really enjoyable, a rare stain on Treyarch's record for me. I enjoyed WaW and BO immediately. Hoping some patches can fix this game up.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#43SoF-RamboPosted 11/21/2012 9:02:27 AM
Ick_uk posted...

Oh plus i hate score streaks it means you have to play objective modes to get the hight streaks and i only play tdm .

stop playing video games. Just stop.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#44gnosox1986Posted 11/21/2012 9:07:29 AM
nope, but that said, i have limited expectations. Its still a good "party game" to get 4-5 college buddies online and just kill time. so its not bad.

I dont go in expecting it to be COD4 or MW2 anymore. I had too high hopes for BO1 and MW3. BO1 got close, MW3 flopped in ways. but This one, i bought day of launch, had few expectations... and im enjoying it for what it is. Not worrying about what guns need to be buffed or nerfed... just playing.
---
GT- DARTH GNO69
Now Playing: NHL 13, NCAA 13, FIFA 12, CoD: MW3, Madden12, Splinter Cell: Conviction
#45djshowstopper87Posted 11/21/2012 9:21:04 AM
MW 3 pretty much killed COD for me. I was already tired of COD when MW 3 hit in the first place, and then that game comes with garbage maps, respawns, overpowered guns, lag etc. From what I heard, Black Ops 2 has the same issues MW 3 multiplayer has which is awful. The only way I will be playing Black Ops 2 is if someone gives it to me as a gift for christmas or something. MW 3 was the last time I will spend my hard earned money on these mediocore overrated rehashed games. As for now I am happy with Halo 4 and other games like Dishonored, Hitman, WWE 13, Madden 13 etc.
#46HaganPosted 11/21/2012 9:21:10 AM
Honestly, i acknowledge the problems mw3, but i still enjoyed it to an extent.

I see blops II in its current state as unplayable.

I will be skeptical of the next call of duty title. Treyarch/activision did an amazing job of showcasing control multiplayer LAN gameplay and then were able to laugh their asses off when everyone logged online to see the abombination that is the online multiplayer.

Halo 4 is fun, but again microsoft needs to let sleeping dogs lie.

The industry needs new life and a new franchise to become a juggernaut.

Honestly, i want a classed based modern military shooter. I have ideas of what i would like to see incorporated, but i do not know of anything on the horizon that will present new flavor to the industry.

/sigh
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#47BlueEye0Posted 11/21/2012 9:44:16 AM
I'm always cautious, still haven't bought BO2, I will but not yet.
#48CarpetfluffPosted 11/21/2012 9:57:49 AM
Black Ops was the last one I got. I skipped both MW3 and BF3 because I got sick of fanboy war surrounding it and so far, other than the fact the campaign looks a little better, I've had no urge to get this one either.
#49SaphirahPosted 11/21/2012 10:07:12 AM(edited)
cwatz12 posted...
Very cautious.

I was going to be cautious after MW3, but it was treyarch and they made WaW and BO. I figured there wasn't any possible way they could make a bad game.

Boy was I wrong.

This.

BO2 is technically MW4.
#50ShadowElite86Posted 11/21/2012 10:06:36 AM
Only with the next IW one, it'll be a rental first. 3arc hasn't quite lost me yet, as long as they support the game with the necessary tweaks.