Flak Jacket is the most imbalanced thing in this game.

#1AphoristicPosted 11/21/2012 8:17:12 AM
What's that? A perk that makes grenades and every other explosive completely useless? There is absolutely no argument as to why this perk is balanced.

At least in the other tiers the broken perks are not completely broken. Fast hands is by far the best for the second tier, but at least it doesn't break the game for your opponents.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#2BipBapBamPosted 11/21/2012 8:18:08 AM
You think Fast Hands is better than Toughness.

Your post is irrelevant.
#3NarutoTaioPosted 11/21/2012 8:18:47 AM
Who wastes points on grenades? LOL

Most people I see who use grenades, throw them to random spots no enemies are in, or camp in a corner with two bouncy betties in from of them.
#4Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/21/2012 8:19:28 AM
Is this a joke? First off, it helps people capture the objective

Second of all, two grenades WILL kill a flack jacket user. None of this sounds unreasonable in the least to me. FJ is no less broken than hardline giving you more points for scorestreaks
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#5JonnywestsidePosted 11/21/2012 8:22:43 AM
Most people just launch grenades over the first wall they see when they spawn. I even see people do this at the start of games when there not even active yet. Any kills got like this are the cheapest of the cheap and a perk that stops it is fair game in my opinion. I you get a hit marker with your grenade through Flak Jacket then the guy will still be close to death and unless you just randomly though it you should know exactly where the guy is to finish him Off with a bullet
#6Andrew_RyannPosted 11/21/2012 8:23:51 AM
The only argument I need to justify it is when I don't use it, spawn, walk forward 3 steps, and die to a grenade. I watch the cam and the person literally just blindly threw it straight it into the air. Or how about when trying to play domination. I sure love seeing 50 grenades fly my way as soon as my toe touches B, each one praying so hard to get that easy kill that think they deserve because they threw a frag in your rough direction and it ended up rolling directly to your feet.
#7UnraisedJugglerPosted 11/21/2012 8:25:49 AM
or ya know, they are just trying to keep the enemy off the most important objective...point B....lol. capping points is rough without flak or a trophy.
---
Gt unraisedjuggler
#8DerwoodPosted 11/21/2012 8:27:22 AM
Step 1: Throw 2 shock charges
Step 2: Wait for shock charge hit marker
Step 3: Throw grenade at hit marker
Step 4: PROFIT
---
PSN: ZipCity
Gamertag: LightSetDesign
#9Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 8:27:29 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Is this a joke? First off, it helps people capture the objective

Second of all, two grenades WILL kill a flack jacket user. None of this sounds unreasonable in the least to me. FJ is no less broken than hardline giving you more points for scorestreaks

That is the problem. You can't tell who has it. There is no counter play to it. You could toss two grenades if you had them, but odds are they would survive both anyways. It's a poorly designed mechanic. Remove it and make people use the balanced version called the Trophy System.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#10slipknotrox765Posted 11/21/2012 8:27:49 AM
Not completely broken.....half broken.
---
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS