Flak Jacket is the most imbalanced thing in this game.

#11DaManJinxPosted 11/21/2012 7:27:55 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Who wastes points on grenades? LOL

Most people I see who use grenades, throw them to random spots no enemies are in, or camp in a corner with two bouncy betties in from of them.

I agree, 90% of the time, people waste time throwing those things. I use flack jack and tactical mask on every class. I play mostly objective games, Domination, Hardpoint. With my set up of LMG and those perks im a walking tank. LOVE IT. And no its not overpowered its called use your guns, not lucky gernades.
#12DthsApprenticePosted 11/21/2012 7:28:10 AM
It sounds like you never used it because I I die all the time using it but that's it objective gametypes like demolition.
#13Aether_LyricPosted 11/21/2012 7:29:12 AM
Aphoristic posted...
Fast hands is by far the best for the second tier

lol

Toughness and even Scavenger >>>>>>>>>>
#14Andrew_RyannPosted 11/21/2012 7:30:08 AM
UnraisedJuggler posted...
or ya know, they are just trying to keep the enemy off the most important objective...point B....lol. capping points is rough without flak or a trophy.

Yeah right, thats why at the beginning of a Dom match, most if not all of a random team will go to points that overlook B, but rarely go to B themselves. I thought the game mode said "*capture* and defend B", not "Camp B because you know these suckers will end up going there eventually".
#15NarutoTaioPosted 11/21/2012 7:31:10 AM
Aphoristic posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Is this a joke? First off, it helps people capture the objective

Second of all, two grenades WILL kill a flack jacket user. None of this sounds unreasonable in the least to me. FJ is no less broken than hardline giving you more points for scorestreaks

That is the problem. You can't tell who has it. There is no counter play to it. You could toss two grenades if you had them, but odds are they would survive both anyways. It's a poorly designed mechanic. Remove it and make people use the balanced version called the Trophy System.

It's a first person shooter, not a first person lets throw grenades all over the place
#16UnraisedJugglerPosted 11/21/2012 7:31:58 AM
yep thats correct, wipe the enemy team out the first time then grab B before they run back.
---
Gt unraisedjuggler
#17NarutoTaioPosted 11/21/2012 7:33:35 AM
I only play Team Deathmatch, because 95% of you guys only play other modes for kills anyway.
#18Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/21/2012 7:33:44 AM
Aphoristic posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

Second of all, two grenades WILL kill a flack jacket user. None of this sounds unreasonable in the least to me. FJ is no less broken than hardline giving you more points for scorestreaks

That is the problem. You can't tell who has it. There is no counter play to it. You could toss two grenades if you had them, but odds are they would survive both anyways. It's a poorly designed mechanic. Remove it and make people use the balanced version called the Trophy System.

No, you're wrong. I can't even attempt to play the objective in headquarters or domination without FJ. The moment I step into B, every enemy from their spawn throws grenades.

Who cares if you can't tell them apart? Can you tell apart users with tac mask when you throw your tac grenades too? No. Toss your nades to weaken FJ users and finish them off with your gun if you need to

I can't tell apart lightweight users with stock attachments until they're done straffing my bullets. Is that unfair

I wouldn't have gotten into a hipfire fight with that guy with a laser sight had I known!

Your arguement is really weak. It sounds like you rely too heavily on explosives to get people off the objective

If anything, FJ was even more powerful in BLOPS1.
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#19Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:39:03 AM
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...

No, you're wrong. I can't even attempt to play the objective in headquarters or domination without FJ. The moment I step into B, every enemy from their spawn throws grenades.

Who cares if you can't tell them apart? Can you tell apart users with tac mask when you throw your tac grenades too? No. Toss your nades to weaken FJ users and finish them off with your gun if you need to

I can't tell apart lightweight users with stock attachments until they're done straffing my bullets. Is that unfair

I wouldn't have gotten into a hipfire fight with that guy with a laser sight had I known!

Your arguement is really weak. It sounds like you rely too heavily on explosives to get people off the objective

If anything, FJ was even more powerful in BLOPS1.

Flak jacket is the only perk that prevents your damage. If it were removed we would see more people run trophy systems and grenades wouldn't be worthless.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#20Rome218Posted 11/21/2012 7:42:32 AM
I think killsteaks are OPed. First CoD I'm running hardline with.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write