Flak Jacket is the most imbalanced thing in this game.

#21Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/21/2012 7:42:41 AM
Aphoristic posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Is this a joke? First off, it helps people capture the objective

Second of all, two grenades WILL kill a flack jacket user. None of this sounds unreasonable in the least to me. FJ is no less broken than hardline giving you more points for scorestreaks

That is the problem. You can't tell who has it. There is no counter play to it. You could toss two grenades if you had them, but odds are they would survive both anyways. It's a poorly designed mechanic. Remove it and make people use the balanced version called the Trophy System.

No, you're wrong. I can't even attempt to play the objective in headquarters or domination without FJ. The moment I step into B, every enemy from their spawn throws grenades.

Who cares if you can't tell them apart? Can you tell apart users with tac mask when you throw your tac grenades too? No. Toss your nades to weaken FJ users and finish them off with your gun if you need to

I can't tell apart lightweight users with stock attachments until they're done straffing my bullets. Is that unfair

I wouldn't have gotten into a hipfire fight with that guy with a laser sight had I known!

Your arguement is really weak. It sounds like you rely too heavily on explosives to get people off the objective

If anything, FJ was even more powerful in BLOPS1.

Flak jacket is the only perk that prevents your damage. If it were removed we would see more people run trophy systems and grenades wouldn't be worthless.

What? First off, you don't even get the trophy until late in the game

Second of all, tons of people don't run FJ. A lot of people use ghost, hardline and lightweight.

Third of all, bouncing betties are broken good and most people opt for them once they get them
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#22TightNinjaPosted 11/21/2012 7:43:11 AM
You see guys..they nerfed ghost and now scrubs find something else to complain about....lesson for Treyarch...stop listening to cry babies
---
GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
Today's FPS gamer - If it kills me it must be overpowered so I will whine until the developer removes it!!! i.e Black Ops
#23ps4mePosted 11/21/2012 7:44:06 AM
I run a class for dom with trophy systems and FJ. Am I a bad person?
#24Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/21/2012 7:48:32 AM
Trophy would make your grenades useless too. TC's not making a strong arguement

Flack Jacket was in BO1 too
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#25Talinthis2Posted 11/21/2012 7:50:44 AM
just remove grenades. i avoided using the damn things in Battlefield, Call of Duty, any other fps anyway.

i like to send a nice personal bullet to the face
#26IronMonkey008Posted 11/21/2012 8:13:37 AM(edited)
Scavenger is the best second tier perk. Cold Blooded might have been if more people used anything other than the low end kill streaks. Toughness isn't needed unless you are constantly charging head on to to enemy all the time and even then it's no guarantee it will work for you, Fast hands is much better in comparison.

As far as Flack Jacket it's ok I'm not really bothered by people using it, but then again I don't use lethal aside from he occasional C4 when needed. If anything I would say Engineer is annoying (I use it) because it make all equipment pretty much useless especially paired with a EMP or Black Hat. Pretty much why I don't want to bother with Claymore or Tac Insert.

---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#27MuscleMan07Posted 11/21/2012 8:13:32 AM
I tanked two consecutive bouncing betties during domination and rpg'd the guy who laid em.

It was glorious...a bit ridiculous but glorious.
---
The only easy day was yesterday.
#28Freddie_MaysPosted 11/21/2012 8:18:03 AM
You should try using your gun mate, iv heard it works wonders.
#29NidtendofreakPosted 11/21/2012 8:28:55 AM
Flak Jacket can't even keep you safe from a Hunter Killer drone. 2-3 shots from a War Machine kills them, with the first shots disorienting them/obscuring their view with smoke. If the Crossbow works like it did in BO1, I believe a direct stick will kill them, same with Semtex.

It's perfectly fine as is.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#30LerthyrPosted 11/21/2012 8:31:59 AM
BipBapBam posted...
You think Fast Hands is better than Toughness.

Your post is irrelevant.

---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.