Flak Jacket is the most imbalanced thing in this game.

#41chris_Posted 11/21/2012 10:04:30 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Who wastes points on grenades? LOL

Most people I see who use grenades, throw them to random spots no enemies are in, or camp in a corner with two bouncy betties in from of them.

If you think granades are useless then Im willing to bet that you suck at this game... then again you have naruto as a nick name, so no need to argue with a 16 year old.
#42Aphoristic(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:34:04 AM
Nidtendofreak posted...
UAV is almost up 24/7 nowadays once the first one is up. In some games, Ghost is the ONLY way to not be on radar, as there will be too many UAVs to keep shooting down.

Hardline not that great? That's 20% boost on EVERYTHING you do. It's not great on normal kills sure, but if you're playing an objective mode it's almost a must. 150 points instead of 125 points every time I kill somebody by a flag, while holding the flag, or attacking/defending a hardpoint/HQ? Yes please. 240 points for planting or defusing a bomb in demolition? It all adds up extremely quickly. Even small things like 90 points instead of 75 points for destroying something is significant with the amount of junk on the maps. Once lag comp dies down, I think Hardline is going to be the best overall Perk 1 when you consider all game modes.

Lightweight + Dexterity is by far the best way to abuse lag comp as it right now. Just throw on an SMG and a laser with it, go kill people before you appear on their screen.

Betties are much better than they were in MW3. Their light doesn't flash, making them harder to spot when on the run, you have less time to duck, they don't make as much noise, and you can combine them with shock charges for basically a guaranteed kill on anybody not running Engineering or FJ.

The UAV is a joke in this game. You can shoot them down by looking at them. Plus the fact that Ghost will stop working while you aim down your sights to shoot at people makes using it almost pointless as even with a suppressor/stealth class you will be on the radar.

Hardline is only really useful if you are going for the higher killstreaks now, and even then it's not a necessity as you make it sound like.

Lightweight is nice to get to places faster, but it certainly doesn't give you a stupid advantage in a one on one fight.

Betties are far, far worse in this game. They are harder to spot, but they don't kill anything, especially with Flak Jacket being everywhere.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ Diana is mai waifu. ]
#43ssupermario92Posted 11/21/2012 10:41:49 AM
chris_ posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Who wastes points on grenades? LOL

Most people I see who use grenades, throw them to random spots no enemies are in, or camp in a corner with two bouncy betties in from of them.

If you think granades are useless then Im willing to bet that you suck at this game... then again you have naruto as a nick name, so no need to argue with a 16 year old.

i don't like naruto as much as the next guy, but that doesn't warrent him as a 16 year old....just a guy w/ poor taste (no offense)
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 32 PM if you think so as well
#44NidtendofreakPosted 11/21/2012 12:08:59 PM
Aphoristic posted...
Nidtendofreak posted...
UAV is almost up 24/7 nowadays once the first one is up. In some games, Ghost is the ONLY way to not be on radar, as there will be too many UAVs to keep shooting down.

Hardline not that great? That's 20% boost on EVERYTHING you do. It's not great on normal kills sure, but if you're playing an objective mode it's almost a must. 150 points instead of 125 points every time I kill somebody by a flag, while holding the flag, or attacking/defending a hardpoint/HQ? Yes please. 240 points for planting or defusing a bomb in demolition? It all adds up extremely quickly. Even small things like 90 points instead of 75 points for destroying something is significant with the amount of junk on the maps. Once lag comp dies down, I think Hardline is going to be the best overall Perk 1 when you consider all game modes.

Lightweight + Dexterity is by far the best way to abuse lag comp as it right now. Just throw on an SMG and a laser with it, go kill people before you appear on their screen.

Betties are much better than they were in MW3. Their light doesn't flash, making them harder to spot when on the run, you have less time to duck, they don't make as much noise, and you can combine them with shock charges for basically a guaranteed kill on anybody not running Engineering or FJ.

The UAV is a joke in this game. You can shoot them down by looking at them. Plus the fact that Ghost will stop working while you aim down your sights to shoot at people makes using it almost pointless as even with a suppressor/stealth class you will be on the radar.

Hardline is only really useful if you are going for the higher killstreaks now, and even then it's not a necessity as you make it sound like.

Lightweight is nice to get to places faster, but it certainly doesn't give you a stupid advantage in a one on one fight.

Betties are far, far worse in this game. They are harder to spot, but they don't kill anything, especially with Flak Jacket being everywhere.

Except you're not going to be able to keep up with the UAVs at the rate they're put in the air. Not without getting shot thanks to the insane spawn system in this game while you're busy staring up in the sky. Also: Adjustable Stock. Boom, you still move fast enough.

Hardline is great for all kill streak set ups. Amazing if you're playing objective game mode with higher end stuff, and lets you loop through your lower end kill streaks faster.

Lightweight does in fact give you a stupid advantage in a one on one. It's what lets you be even farther ahead thanks to lag comp. That's almost the definition of an advantage in a one on one fight.

FJ is almost nowhere. I've played TDM, KC, Domination, Capture the Flag, Mercenary Moshpit: It's not even a guaranteed one per game unless you're playing Domination. Everybody sticks on Lightweight, Hardline, or Ghost. Probably the Perk 1 I see the least. Bouncy Betties are also the lethal grenade I see most often in the kill feed. They work well, kill just about everything.

If anything, FJ needs a buff so it can actually tank a HK. Even if it just leaves you with 1 HP, it should be able to stop the low end explosive kill streaks.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.