What is your drink of choice when you play?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your drink of choice when you play?
3 years ago#31
CammyApple posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Rum + Diet Coke or Vodka + Sugarfree Rockstar (Rockstar > Redbull)

PROTIP: if you go the mixed drink route, youre better off with diet soda. Not only will you not consume absorbent amounts of sugar over an evening, youll feel much better in the morning since your body isnt crashing from trying to process all that sugar and alcohol at the same time.

That's true but it will taste of balls.

Just drink your booze like a man/woman.

You just need at least a 50/50 mix and you cant tell the difference otherwise you are correct. After a couple though, you start to not really care.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
3 years ago#32
- AMP, Full Throttle, or Monster Rehab
- Chocolate milk
- water
- Sometimes a beer (right now Shock Top End of the World Midnight Wheat Ale)
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
3 years ago#33
DyingPancake posted...
- Chocolate milk
- water

Hey I grabbed that shock top last night too! That with some of Saranac's Big Moose seasonal ale.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
3 years ago#34
Water.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
3 years ago#35
ICantNameGud posted...
DyingPancake posted...
- Chocolate milk
- water

Hey I grabbed that shock top last night too! That with some of Saranac's Big Moose seasonal ale.

It's pretty interesting. I like how the spices kick in as you drink it. Only thing I don't like about it is the weird after taste
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
3 years ago#36
Coffee or a good old English cup of tea.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest MW3 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
3 years ago#37
slayerxelite posted...
CammyApple posted...
slayerxelite posted...
Rum + Diet Coke or Vodka + Sugarfree Rockstar (Rockstar > Redbull)

PROTIP: if you go the mixed drink route, youre better off with diet soda. Not only will you not consume absorbent amounts of sugar over an evening, youll feel much better in the morning since your body isnt crashing from trying to process all that sugar and alcohol at the same time.

That's true but it will taste of balls.

Just drink your booze like a man/woman.

You just need at least a 50/50 mix and you cant tell the difference otherwise you are correct. After a couple though, you start to not really care.

Lol, so true at that last bit. I usually have some water while I play Black Ops, I'm not allowed to drink in my house anymore. >>

Drinking like a man is how I do it elsewhere though. Rum with water chase is my weapon of choice if it's not too off-topic to mention.
3 years ago#38
Gummy bears in liquefied form
---
Because no one else will!
PSN-{MLP}Addi97319
3 years ago#39
MOTOR OIL
---
Gt: x TRiiBAL
3 years ago#40
Your Dad
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your drink of choice when you play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived