How do u pack a punch in Tranzit?

#1Deeznuts_FYCPosted 11/21/2012 8:04:29 PM
topic
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeznutsFYC
#2halorockzyouPosted 11/21/2012 8:05:59 PM
Have you heard of this amazing thing called google? Try it.
---
3DS FC: 1977 0669 0750
White FC: 2021 9155 0074
#3Mander1861Posted 11/21/2012 8:06:35 PM
Drop down into the power room.
Notice an electrical symbol right when you drop in.
Put a turbine there and go to the bank vaults.
Having the turbine there will open the floor in the bank vault to the pack a punch area.
Find all the parts down there and assemble the PaP.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4Sting316Posted 11/21/2012 8:07:41 PM
halorockzyou posted...

Ever heard of this thing called GameFAQS (it stands for Frequently Asked Questions if you don't know)? Try it!
---
"Even though I suplexed an 82 year old pregnant woman, I am still a role model for children not to mention elderly people"-Angle
#5Jim_the_DrunkPosted 11/21/2012 8:16:58 PM
halorockzyou posted...

Believe it or not, GameFAQs does serve a purpose other than troll topics and arguing.
#6CloakedNubPosted 11/21/2012 8:18:19 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Having the turbine there will open the floor in the bank vault to the pack a punch area.

Does the Turbine go away?

I left one zombie alive in Round 1, had the power on, put my turbine there, and made sure the zombie followed me out to the Bus. He stayed on the side of the bus into Town, but the door wasn't open.
#7Mander1861Posted 11/21/2012 8:19:28 PM
CloakedNub posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I left one zombie alive in Round 1, had the power on, put my turbine there, and made sure the zombie followed me out to the Bus. He stayed on the side of the bus into Town, but the door wasn't open.

Ya it does.
We usually do it with more than one person so it works but I have tried it by myself and the turbine goes away.
It might work if you time it perfectly but I know those turbines wear out over time.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#8MageofBlood391Posted 11/21/2012 8:20:48 PM
Did you blow the door to the bank vault open? You have to hit it with an explosive to get into the vault in the first place.
---
Smart ninja-type dude.
#9Mander1861Posted 11/21/2012 8:21:33 PM
MageofBlood391 posted...
Did you blow the door to the bank vault open? You have to hit it with an explosive to get into the vault in the first place.

I assumed he knew that but good point.
You have to blow up 2 vault doors to get to the spot where the floor opens up to the PaP.
---
#10CloakedNubPosted 11/21/2012 8:21:56 PM
Mander1861 posted...
CloakedNub posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Ya it does.
We usually do it with more than one person so it works but I have tried it by myself and the turbine goes away.
It might work if you time it perfectly but I know those turbines wear out over time.

That helps, thanks. and...

MageofBlood391 posted...

No, lol. I thought the Turbine opened that first door.