Ok so now everyone loves MW2?

#21huerito323Posted 11/22/2012 12:19:41 AM(edited)
COD 4 was like having sex for the first time.

WaW was like making out with an ugly chick, but for some reason, turned you on.

MW2 was like Disneyland. You feel like a kid who can do anything he wants.

Black Ops was like going to court. Zzzzzzz.

MW3 was like being in a room full of hot chicks, except they all have penises.

BO2 as of right now, is like a girl teasing your crotch area, but never does anything.
#22greggreggreg2000Posted 11/22/2012 12:21:21 AM
I hated MW2 in it's prime and always will
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#23The_Last_AznPosted 11/22/2012 12:25:36 AM
MW2 was a game where the right lobby with zero commando and OMA users would lead to really fast paced games and the best experiences of any CoD title.

Black ops played super smooth, provided you set your search preference to locale only. In addition, even though it was a FAMAS-fest, every death you got, you were outplayed, and you could accept those deaths.

MW3's maps alone make it the worst CoD to date. Fixing the netcode to MW2 levels won't do a damn thing to fix it. The terrible map and objective layouts, which are essentially set in stone and cannot be altered, make it such that they can't even alter the spawns properly.

BO2 is tantalizingly good. Like, it has oodles of potential, but someone must fix the damn netcoding and nerf quickscoping. Once that happens, the game WILL be awesome.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#24JVel91Posted 11/22/2012 12:26:56 AM
iamjosh308 posted...
That was the most hated call of duty of them all and now everyone loves it?

B**** please.
---
EMS
#25Liquid Snake2Posted 11/22/2012 12:47:33 AM
MW2 is without a doubt the best CoD
best maps
best guns

The only people who didnt like it sucked at it
---
"They must find it difficult...those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Guneagle01
#26duericPosted 11/22/2012 12:54:02 AM
Liquid Snake2 posted...
MW2 is without a doubt the best CoD
best maps
best guns

The only people who didnt like it sucked at it

Did not see this coming at all.

If you won the lottery you'd tell the ticket it was bad.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#27nath999Posted 11/22/2012 1:10:16 AM
FuutonElemental posted...
dueric posted...
And yet. Here you are.

This is one party I wish I'd missed,

Yet you're still here?
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#28CloakedNubPosted 11/22/2012 1:17:44 AM
Nope. I love MW2. Still play it occasionally. It's like CoD4...only exciting and not bland and boring.

inb4unpopularopinionflaming
#29possessionPosted 11/22/2012 1:23:26 AM
I'd still be playing MW2 if it hadn't become a tube/commando/qs fest.
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#30ZephyrSSXPosted 11/22/2012 1:25:47 AM
The board is not a hivemind. Regardless, it's perfectly acceptable to turn around and like the previous game after hating it. Why? This is why.

Say you're an office worker. Aside from some fun with co-workers it can be very irritating and unenjoyable at times. Then you get fired and get stuck being a gas station janitor wiping peoples crap off bathroom stalls. Amazingly enough you start to appreciate what you had.

CoD has started to get worse since Blops. So people will look back fondly on the better games in the series and realize it wasn't so bad.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
DmC get hype.