Ok so now everyone loves MW2?

#31cwatz12Posted 11/22/2012 2:12:49 AM
MW2 is the most polarizing.

Some people absolutely love it, while most of the others consider it the worst in the series.

It really got torn apart when IW lost half the team. MW2 didn't get the post launch balancing it needed and became unplayable as a result.
#32Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/22/2012 2:19:59 AM
dueric posted...
If you won the lottery you'd tell the ticket it was bad.

Lol I like that response. If you made that up yourself, then kudos.

But yeah, I ALWAYS loved MW2. It would always be me and the BrownPack guy who would be defending MW2, from what I could remember. MW2, aside from its flaws with noob tubing, OMA and commando, (maybe deathstreaks) MW2 is by far the best CoD to date. Yes the connection and hit detection was amazing, but that isn't the highlight for me.

The highlights are how all guns and perks were fairly balanced (again, tubes and OMA aside), the guns were actually fun to use unlike guns in BO, the maps were large and had multiple flank routes while not making enemies shoot you in the back all the times, maps in general were great, spawns were great, killstreaks were fine, soundwhoring was perfect, and there wasn't a significant problem with any modes.

The best part was how they managed to find a perfect flow for combat. Enemies weren't getting thrown at you at every second, meaning that you wouldn't find yourself in 1vsMANY situations, you often weren't shot in the blindside because of excessively fast combat, and survival was possible so long as you weren't dumb. BO2 succeeds in so much but combat has turned into a random mess with luck playing a huge factor. That is why, my good friends, MW2 is one of the best CoDs.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
#33DCarnagePosted 11/22/2012 2:37:56 AM
huerito323 posted...
COD 4 was like having sex for the first time.

WaW was like making out with an ugly chick, but for some reason, turned you on.

MW2 was like Disneyland. You feel like a kid who can do anything he wants.

Black Ops was like going to court. Zzzzzzz.

MW3 was like being in a room full of hot chicks, except they all have penises.

BO2 as of right now, is like a girl teasing your crotch area, but never does anything.

This ^^^

I laughed my ass off reading this lol. I actually loved MW2 till care package glitching, modded lobbies and elevator glitches became all too common. That totally ruined multiplayer for me.
#34xKYSxPosted 11/22/2012 2:47:34 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
dueric posted...
If you won the lottery you'd tell the ticket it was bad.

Lol I like that response. If you made that up yourself, then kudos.

But yeah, I ALWAYS loved MW2. It would always be me and the BrownPack guy who would be defending MW2, from what I could remember. MW2, aside from its flaws with noob tubing, OMA and commando, (maybe deathstreaks) MW2 is by far the best CoD to date. Yes the connection and hit detection was amazing, but that isn't the highlight for me.

The highlights are how all guns and perks were fairly balanced (again, tubes and OMA aside), the guns were actually fun to use unlike guns in BO, the maps were large and had multiple flank routes while not making enemies shoot you in the back all the times, maps in general were great, spawns were great, killstreaks were fine, soundwhoring was perfect, and there wasn't a significant problem with any modes.

The best part was how they managed to find a perfect flow for combat. Enemies weren't getting thrown at you at every second, meaning that you wouldn't find yourself in 1vsMANY situations, you often weren't shot in the blindside because of excessively fast combat, and survival was possible so long as you weren't dumb. BO2 succeeds in so much but combat has turned into a random mess with luck playing a huge factor. That is why, my good friends, MW2 is one of the best CoDs.

same here. loved MW2. Though I could have remembered during MW2 primetime when the game was released and before black ops was released you don't really see alot of OMA noobtubes as much, as for commando yes but for some players they use it for the no fall damage. but even still those commando tact knife were still lolz at the end of the day.
#35Silver17Posted 11/22/2012 2:52:02 AM
MW2 was a classic example of KDR means more than the game itself.

MW2 was hands down the most broken game in the series. OMA/Tubes/Nades/Ammo/DC, Commando Knife lunges, Last Stand as an effing Perk, Painkiller (remember Final Stand was there too, but never used since PK was extremely OP). & Unlimited claymore camping.

Bad kids sitting in corners camping for KS, never going for the objectives. There was no reward for doing so. KDR meant everything & winning most of the time meant nothing.

Teams losing a match because boosters came in the lobby and boosted for nuke. (and yes the nuke was the worst KS of all time - especially since killstreaks did most of the work anyway - or bad kids boosting to get it)

10th prestige lobby hacks that were ignored.

& THE ABILITY TO BUY YOUR KDR WITH FASTER INTERNET. If you had host, then you had god-mode every game.

^ So yes you had ALL those flaws, but the MW2 fanboys blindly look past them or *Ahem* conveniently forget them.

MW2 was complete thrash, however it had soooo many ways that bad kids could pad their precious KDR, that all that cheeze posted above is OK with them. Their excuse - "but it was fun doing that". *Rolls eyes*

^ Cheating or glitching is fine with those kids as long as they can brag about their "inflated" KDR.

Finally sure MW3 and BO2 have their flaws, but IMHO they have less flaws COMBINED than that giant broken mess that was MW2...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#36FeelMyBladePosted 11/22/2012 2:56:05 AM
Silver17 posted...
MW2 was a classic example of KDR means more than the game itself.

MW2 was hands down the most broken game in the series. OMA/Tubes/Nades/Ammo/DC, Commando Knife lunges, Last Stand as an effing Perk, Painkiller (remember Final Stand was there too, but never used since PK was extremely OP). & Unlimited claymore camping.

Bad kids sitting in corners camping for KS, never going for the objectives. There was no reward for doing so. KDR meant everything & winning most of the time meant nothing.

Teams losing a match because boosters came in the lobby and boosted for nuke. (and yes the nuke was the worst KS of all time - especially since killstreaks did most of the work anyway - or bad kids boosting to get it)

10th prestige lobby hacks that were ignored.

& THE ABILITY TO BUY YOUR KDR WITH FASTER INTERNET. If you had host, then you had god-mode every game.

^ So yes you had ALL those flaws, but the MW2 fanboys blindly look past them or *Ahem* conveniently forget them.

MW2 was complete thrash, however it had soooo many ways that bad kids could pad their precious KDR, that all that cheeze posted above is OK with them. Their excuse - "but it was fun doing that". *Rolls eyes*

^ Cheating or glitching is fine with those kids as long as they can brag about their "inflated" KDR.

Finally sure MW3 and BO2 have their flaws, but IMHO they have less flaws COMBINED than that giant broken mess that was MW2...

This^

MW2 sitting in the bottom pile of my games.
I should sell it by now (probably won't get much from gamestop), but I wanted to keep it to replay the campaign.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 1, Given:12
#37Krazoa2Posted 11/22/2012 3:17:31 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
This^

I should sell it by now (probably won't get much from gamestop), but I wanted to keep it to replay the campaign.

I love the part where while FMD is massively obvious troll, he and Silver actually have the same exact "mindset". Makes you seriously wonder what kind of upbringing Silver must've had to actually turn out this way.

I also love the part in this thread where people actually think a game is worse for having a couple abusable factors while it's against a game that mostly just plain doesnt work.
#38finchusedPosted 11/22/2012 3:44:48 AM
While I'm sure nobody will believe me since I have to be taken at my word, but that has been my favorite since it came out. Black Ops is probably in 2nd. I've yet to play BO2 though.
---
6 GB RAM, Intel i7 2.66 Ghz, Nvidia Geforce GTX 260
#39Silver17Posted 11/22/2012 3:49:48 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
This^

I love the part where while FMD is massively obvious troll, he and Silver actually have the same exact "mindset". Makes you seriously wonder what kind of upbringing Silver must've had to actually turn out this way.

I also love the part in this thread where people actually think a game is worse for having a couple abusable factors while it's against a game that mostly just plain doesnt work.

Oh you again from the MW3 boards. <_<

Man you troll everybody... lol
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#40Ick_ukPosted 11/22/2012 4:35:54 AM
dueric posted...
No. MW2 was a terrible game. However, it ran the best.

I'd trade balance for smooth online play any day. Now that I know what I know, of course.

Exactly this all I want is a decent connection

MW2 was and always has been my best COD

I am actually thinking of going and buying it again

I would play COD4 but its to hacked

I think I am going to send this year jumping between MW3 and MW2 I just dont want to play BO2