Ok so now everyone loves MW2?

#41Lorenzo_2003Posted 11/22/2012 4:43:15 AM
Maybe saying that MW2 was terrible is an exaggeration, but I realize now that it's the only Call of Duty game that I never bothered playing after the first week I had it, and I've been playing since the very first COD. Yep, I mean the one from 2003.

Anyway, I'm glad some people liked MW2. At least they must have felt like they got their money's worth of entertainment. That's all that really matters, right?
#42Pawkie07Posted 11/22/2012 5:05:09 AM
they are all trash
#43DutchZombiePosted 11/22/2012 5:13:31 AM
I've always enjoyed MW2. It was my favorite when it came out and it still is today. People just don't know what balance is and prefer a broken game without the things that they cried about so much. IMO the franchise has taken a turn for the worse ever since MW2.
#44NejiHyuga900Posted 11/22/2012 5:19:26 AM
I always liked MW2. It was the CoD game that really got me into CoD (even though CoD4 was the first CoD game I played). I prefer the newer Call of Duty games over the older ones.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#45DepreceV2Posted 11/22/2012 5:31:32 AM
I have learned that Connection is the MOST IMPORTANT THING in Call of Duty games. Period. Give me great connection like in MW2 with HORRIBLE balance across the board and it would be a great CoD game. Connection and Hit Detection is THAT important to me.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#46DutchZombiePosted 11/22/2012 5:37:45 AM
DepreceV2 posted...
I have learned that Connection is the MOST IMPORTANT THING in Call of Duty games. Period. Give me great connection like in MW2 with HORRIBLE balance across the board and it would be a great CoD game. Connection and Hit Detection is THAT important to me.

That's what some of us have been saying for years and MW2 wasn't horribly balanced (certainly not worse than ANY other COD anyway). Good maps make a difference too.
#47thefinal7Posted 11/22/2012 5:44:50 AM
lil_bandit18 posted...
CoD4 was amazing, and loved by pretty much everyone. It's the main reason the CoD franchise took off. WaW I don't think was as good, nor as popular, but still fun. MW2 was a good game. It had a good variety of maps (not that they were all good, just good variety) great weapon balance (inb4ump) but the perks were unbalanced, and OMA/noobtubes was a big issue that detracted from it.

Blops was my favourite, and I think it got a lot right. The guns were balanced (because they were the same) the maps were good. Perks wise, unbalanced. Ghost, SoH, Hacker was everyones go to killer class, unless they needed FJ. Then MW3 came. I thought it was the poorest in the series. Bad, bland maps, terrible spawns, introduction of lag compensation, and just overall more frustrating than enjoyable.

Now we have blops 2. Jury is still out. I think we'll get a patch before 2013 that'll shape the game, hopefully in a good way.

I agree with all of this. I LOVED Blops and it was my favorite, and I really liked MW2 (it did have its issues with noobtubes though). So far, I'm a big fan of Blops2 and I have a feeling it won't deteriorate any time soon.
---
Not changing this sig until Sega releases Skies of Arcadia HD. Started 10/8/12
#48DutchZombiePosted 11/22/2012 5:48:39 AM
Sorry, I don't get it. The definition of balance is not, "let's make all guns all the same but then have one obvious standout". That's unbalanced. MW2 did it much better in that regard.
#49DepreceV2Posted 11/22/2012 5:51:21 AM
DutchZombie posted...
Sorry, I don't get it. The definition of balance is not, "let's make all guns all the same but then have one obvious standout". That's unbalanced. MW2 did it much better in that regard.

I completely agree with this. People like to say that since you can do just as well with other guns then that means that it's balanced even though there are CLEAR stand outs. Guns need to play different roles for better balance IMO just like in MW2.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.