zombies perma-perks updated. three confirmed.

#1WHLTE_RLDERPosted 11/22/2012 3:29:09 AM
PhD Flopper Method -

Juggernog Method -

Quick Revive Method - This permaperk is obtained by garnering between 15 & 20 revives in a single game. It seems to depend on the number of current players.

Stamin' Up Method -

Deadshot Daquiri Method - get two headshots with one bullet.

Tombstone Method -

Mule Kick Method -

Double Tap Root Beer Method -

Speed Cola Method -

Irn-Bru Method - not known at this time.

Tests to see if you have them:

QR: word "revive" is purple and revives are faster.

DS: even bodyshots and knives will take a zombies head off.

IB: wooden planks on windows are replaced with visible metal girders.

(I am naming this new one "Irn-Bru". You heard it here first.)

Trivia: Irn-Bru's slogan used to be "made from girders"
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#2WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 3:44:41 AM
I should state here also, as posted before that the quick revive permenant bonus is stackable with the actual drink. This makes revives near instantaneous.

Nobody knows if the other "drinkables" have permanent counterparts yet.
---
#3inflimPosted 11/22/2012 3:51:24 AM
On my search for the perma perks, i dont think speed cola has anything to do with reloads as i reloaded my full pistol shooting one bullet at a time and during 6 rounds of play. Im next going to try for double tap, Could be shoot a high amount of bullets, will see soon.
---
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4
#4AlaskanBluesPosted 11/22/2012 4:44:18 AM
Hopefully some of the perks a cola are permanent
#5WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:58:16 AM
AlaskanBlues posted...
Hopefully some of the perks a cola are permanent

If they are, the community will find them.

Update: I don't have a YouTube account, but have posted a comparrison of the wooden planks (regular reinforcement) and girders (perk). The video is now on the trending and most popular pages of COD TV.
---
#6DarkkisBOPosted 11/22/2012 5:13:19 AM
So, does this work in Split Screen and Online or on one of them? Need to know. And if it works on Split Screen and you get ex. permanent Quick Revive in Split Screen, will you have it online too?
#7WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:18:42 AM
DarkkisBO posted...
So, does this work in Split Screen and Online or on one of them? Need to know. And if it works on Split Screen and you get ex. permanent Quick Revive in Split Screen, will you have it online too?

I honestly am not sure.

I got all three known perma perks online.

They only work in transit mode. I can tell you that with certainty.

Once you recieve the permanent version of these perks they are with you forever, even on new games. You DO NOT need to get them again every time you start or join a new session.
---
#8DarkkisBOPosted 11/22/2012 5:21:50 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
DarkkisBO posted...

I honestly am not sure.

Once you recieve the permanent version of these perks they are with you forever, even on new games. You DO NOT need to get them again every time you start or join a new session.

Yes, I know they stay only on Tranzit mode. But could you do me a favor and play one game of Solo in Tranzit and see if you have the perks offline too? I played Zombies Split-Screen most of the time and probably will again, so I would be very glad to know if they work on Split Screen too.
#9WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:27:03 AM
DarkkisBO posted...
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
DarkkisBO posted...

I honestly am not sure.

Yes, I know they stay only on Tranzit mode. But could you do me a favor and play one game of Solo in Tranzit and see if you have the perks offline too? I played Zombies Split-Screen most of the time and probably will again, so I would be very glad to know if they work on Split Screen too.

Tested.

Perma perks don't work offline. Sorry dude.

Online solo does work.
---
#10Lord_Vergil_360Posted 11/22/2012 5:31:18 AM
Is there some kind of trick to getting deadshot? Because I've been getting two headshots with one bullet for a while and i still don't have it yet.
---
Gamertag: Lord Vergil 360
PSN: Lord_Vergil_360