Played this for 5 days, went back to MW3, >>>> Crap Ops 2

#101flame030191Posted 11/22/2012 5:38:19 PM
60yoc posted...
Black Ops 2 just is more about skill than all the other CODs so some people get mad cos they cant face the truth.

YOU SUCK AT ONLINE GAMES AND WERE BENEFITTED FROM LAG COMP ALWAYS UNTIL NOW. NO MORE!

Spawning into a bouncing betty, an enemy spawning 10 inches behind you, bullets that seem to curve around walls, and insane lag is now "skill"? What about games that actually use tactics and teamwork, planning out what way to take the objective would be best, is that not skill?
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#102huerito323Posted 11/22/2012 5:45:56 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
huerito323 posted...
Master_ShakeXXX posted...
MR_SNUGGLETONS posted...
CoD 4 comes out- everyone likes it
CoD WaW- people say how much better CoD 4 was
MW2- People say how much better WaW was
Black ops- people say how much better MW2 was
MW3- people say how much better Black Ops was
Black ops 2- People say how much better MW3 was

I'm going to make a prediction. When MW4 comes out everyone will hate it and say how much better Black Ops 2 was.

MW3 will never be loved. t's almost universally hated by everyone but a select few people like the TC.

Then why is it the most played game on xbox live for a whole year?

Why are justin bieber albums best sellers?

See i can play that game too

And the reason is, say it with me now, FANGIRLS, for MW3 replace it with FANBOYS and also the fact that CoD is as simple as mainstream music is now kind of reinforces it

That's my point, no matter how much you hate Justin Bieber and how untalented you think he is, there's millions of people who love him. There's always one group of people who think otherwise and unite and talk crap all over the internet and make it seem like the whole world thinks this way. Fact is, you are the minority.

For the record, I despise that kid's music but people have a right to listen to crap music if they want to. As for MW3, I enjoyed it and I'm enjoying BO2 as well. I really don't know how you guys can hate a video game so much. Get over it. The whole world isn't going to agree with you. Learn to live with the fact that there's people who really enjoyed MW3 and thought it was the best in the series. No need to insult anybody for thinking differently than you.
#103Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:38:45 PM(edited)
Haikou11 posted...
Modern Warfare 3 is the worst COD ever, its terrible I dont know how anyone could like it

In other words you suck at it right? Since that seems to be the universal consensus which people assume when you say BO2 sucks, so you must suck?

"Learn to play MW3 better than noob, maybe you won't be so salty!" Seriously the perks in MW3 where balanced besides Hard Line Pro and Assassin, but saying the game sucks is stupid, MW3 has some of the fewest host disconnects of any CoD game I have played, and BO2 host migrates about every game!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#104shemzahaayPosted 11/22/2012 6:40:33 PM
Haru_XX posted...

AT LEAST IN MW3 WHEN I SHOOT PEOPLE AND GET HIT MARKETS THEY ACTUALLY DIE.. LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO! LOL

I don't think you played MW3 in the first weeks after release.
Confirmed troll, adding to ignored.
---
*slap, slap, slap* I'm a woodpecker! *slap, slap* Except, in dirt!
#105Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:43:42 PM
flame030191 posted...
60yoc posted...
Black Ops 2 just is more about skill than all the other CODs so some people get mad cos they cant face the truth.

YOU SUCK AT ONLINE GAMES AND WERE BENEFITTED FROM LAG COMP ALWAYS UNTIL NOW. NO MORE!

Spawning into a bouncing betty, an enemy spawning 10 inches behind you, bullets that seem to curve around walls, and insane lag is now "skill"? What about games that actually use tactics and teamwork, planning out what way to take the objective would be best, is that not skill?

Yeah completely agree!!

I would say this game takes more skill due to people taking more bullets to die from, but the lag just completely ruins it... Not to mention how unlike in MW3 you could not be killed for a few seconds from explosions when spawning, in BO2 you can get hit by an lighting strike 2 seconds after spawning... Skill! Skill! Skill! If you were more skilled you would have evaded that in 150 mila-seconds!
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#106Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:45:38 PM
shemzahaay posted...
Haru_XX posted...

AT LEAST IN MW3 WHEN I SHOOT PEOPLE AND GET HIT MARKETS THEY ACTUALLY DIE.. LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO! LOL

Oh no, the basement dweller is upset with me! He thinks me posting logical reasoning as to why I think MW3 is better in some regards is TROLLING.. Oh no!
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#107Thunder_man6Posted 11/22/2012 6:52:24 PM
RepublicanThug posted...
I think mw3 is the worst cod to date

---
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
psn: himynameis*Hat (remove the *)
#108PharoahPelicanPosted 11/22/2012 7:42:02 PM
I missed Assassin Pro! And how its NOT chopped into 3 perks..

So you miss an overpowered gamebreaking perk that has no balance at all?

Ah, now your post makes sense! You're BAD!
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#109PharoahPelicanPosted 11/22/2012 7:43:01 PM
shemzahaay posted...
Haru_XX posted...

Oh no, the basement dweller is upset with me! He thinks me posting logical reasoning as to why I think MW3 is better in some regards is TROLLING.. Oh no!

No, he's saying that you're getting a hard on for MW3 while forgetting how horrible it was, especially in the first few weeks.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.