Played this for 5 days, went back to MW3, >>>> Crap Ops 2

#21Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:55:40 AM
I mean if this was a noobie player's first CoD game... then I feel sorry for them.. because this game honestly feels like the most random happening, die-from-random explosion I have ever played. Especially now with predator drones which work like heat seeking semtex.

Or the best. "BOOM!! HIT YOUR DEAD! Enemy Lighting strike above!.." Yeah... i'm already dead... thanks for the warning. It's like why not click a button and 5 players on the enemy team suddenly drop dead and call the kill streak "heart Failure switch". It would be just about as random as the crap I have seen, like single shot shotgun blast from across the room beats your full auto-spray of hit markers...
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#22BDJaycePosted 11/22/2012 8:59:32 AM
So from what I gather, I might've lost something in translation if so forgive me, but: Waaah it's harder to do stuff.

Is that right?
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#23Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:02:15 AM
BDJayce posted...
So from what I gather, I might've lost something in translation if so forgive me, but: Waaah it's harder to do stuff.

Is that right?

No, it's not "waaah harder!" Its more like "WAAAH! I was one kill away from a VTOL and a random lightning strike hit me without warning..." or "waaah! I shot a guy from behind and got 4 hit markers and he twirls around and drops me without effort, only to see the kill cam of me only firing a single shot at him"

This game has terrible lag, it's game breaking. It's not a personal complaint, it's a fact.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#24NeroXVPosted 11/22/2012 9:16:55 AM
Haru_XX posted...
BDJayce posted...

Is that right?

No, it's not "waaah harder!" Its more like "WAAAH! I was one kill away from a VTOL and a random lightning strike hit me without warning..." or "waaah! I shot a guy from behind and got 4 hit markers and he twirls around and drops me without effort, only to see the kill cam of me only firing a single shot at him"

This game has terrible lag, it's game breaking. It's not a personal complaint, it's a fact.

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi
---
If u want a game tell ur parents that the game is about baby Jesus. Old people don't care how much money they spend when Jesus Christ is somehow involved
#25Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 9:20:40 AM
NeroXV posted...

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi

I have Time Warner cable business class speed, and get 45MBPS on a wired connection. No wifi at all. Try harder scrub, this game just has terrible netcode, some of the worst I have seen in a FPS. And if my connection was the problem how come I can log out and go on MW3 and Halo 4 and have a PERFECT connection and do awesome? What?.. My router just randomly decides to go into crap mode when I begin playing BO2? BO2 clearly has a terrible netcode, and it's worse because this game is all about first shot.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#26ocelot902Posted 11/22/2012 9:31:14 AM(edited)
Haru_XX posted...
jamejame posted...
I think MW3 is the better game in it's current state as well (though it was a mess at launch as well) , but Blops 2 is fresh so most will likely disagree with you. I have no doubts that in a few months Blops 2 will be mostly fixed though.

I hope so! For now I am taking some weeks off Black Ops 2 until they get this lag thing fixed. A lot of my friends I saw stopped playing BO2's multiplayer. Now mind you BO2 has a great single player and zombies is full as hell. But multiplayer compared to MW3 is just crap.. MW3 I dominate like nobody's business, and in Black Ops 2 I struggle to get UAVs now with this shoot - lag - hit marker - random shotgun blast - your dead! sort of crap.

THIS. Not to mention freezing problems and a whole buncha other crap. I pick normal tdm game sends me into custom gun game >_> Its a shame because bo1 worked ok for me. Then again I waited a month to buy it. Its a shame I we have to wait a month for a patch to fix a game to make it playable.
---
I don't have a sig cuz gamefaqs says I can't have one...
#27GentlemenBlackPosted 11/22/2012 9:32:24 AM
daniel79 posted...

but I don't make a thread over it on the cheddar forums.

Where is this magical place you speak of?
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#28flame030191Posted 11/22/2012 9:35:05 AM
I feel the same way TC. MW3 is everything MW2 could've been, and succeeds well at being better than any CoD since 4. Black Ops 2 succeeds well also... Treyarch continues to make a worse and worse CoD as they go. I would honestly play BOps1 or World at War, or even MW2 over this broken POS game.

Heck, I just went out and bought Halo 4, and dang is it better. Why anyone would quit Halo for BOps2 is beyond me, and for the longest time (since the original) I've hated Halo.

This game just goes to show: change isn't always a good thing. Often it can be the worst thing you could do.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#29iiTryhardPosted 11/22/2012 9:38:18 AM
As hard as this guy is trying to troll, I really do have more fun with MW3 since the lag comp isn't horrendous and you can actually play solo but still have fun
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#30xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/22/2012 9:38:41 AM
It's hilarious when people say one CoD has better graphics then another CoD.