Played this for 5 days, went back to MW3, >>>> Crap Ops 2

#31BaseballtitanPosted 11/22/2012 9:38:47 AM
Haru_XX posted...
NeroXV posted...

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi

I have Time Warner cable business class speed, and get 45MBPS on a wired connection. No wifi at all. Try harder scrub, this game just has terrible netcode, some of the worst I have seen in a FPS. And if my connection was the problem how come I can log out and go on MW3 and Halo 4 and have a PERFECT connection and do awesome? What?.. My router just randomly decides to go into crap mode when I begin playing BO2? BO2 clearly has a terrible netcode, and it's worse because this game is all about first shot.

O. He mad.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#32flame030191Posted 11/22/2012 9:41:23 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
Haru_XX posted...
NeroXV posted...

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi

I have Time Warner cable business class speed, and get 45MBPS on a wired connection. No wifi at all. Try harder scrub, this game just has terrible netcode, some of the worst I have seen in a FPS. And if my connection was the problem how come I can log out and go on MW3 and Halo 4 and have a PERFECT connection and do awesome? What?.. My router just randomly decides to go into crap mode when I begin playing BO2? BO2 clearly has a terrible netcode, and it's worse because this game is all about first shot.

O. He mad.

He's got a point about the netcode. Heck, 95% of this board also complains about it. It has by far the worst netcode used in an online shooter that I've ever played, and I've played a lot of games.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#33VioletX360maniaPosted 11/22/2012 9:41:42 AM
Come on man at least say BLOPS 1 or MW2. MW3 is the worst COD hands down! Akimbo guns are the strongest, PP90M1 second after it. Its full of people using that and noobs using Akimbo FMG9s. Maps are extremely small or full of narrow streets that ARs are pretty much useless. Shotguns don't do a crap except from Striker. LMGs are out of the question. They just refuse to kill enemy.
I'd say that BLOPS 1 is the best neutral CoD for the simple fact most guns are PRETTY much not overpowered(except for few). But BLOPS 2, is not bad. Its actually pretty fun to play.
#34flame030191Posted 11/22/2012 9:44:35 AM
VioletX360mania posted...
Come on man at least say BLOPS 1 or MW2. MW3 is the worst COD hands down! Akimbo guns are the strongest, PP90M1 second after it. Its full of people using that and noobs using Akimbo FMG9s. Maps are extremely small or full of narrow streets that ARs are pretty much useless. Shotguns don't do a crap except from Striker. LMGs are out of the question. They just refuse to kill enemy.
I'd say that BLOPS 1 is the best neutral CoD for the simple fact most guns are PRETTY much not overpowered(except for few). But BLOPS 2, is not bad. Its actually pretty fun to play.

So if ARs are useless because of PP90 and Akimbo, I never got AC-130s by using only the AK-47? Because I seem to remember dozens.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#35phillyeagles123Posted 11/22/2012 9:44:52 AM
But, but, they're the same game!
#36sonic_rockzPosted 11/22/2012 10:00:57 AM
RepublicanThug posted...
I think mw3 is the worst cod to date

Still better than this game
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#37fornit56Posted 11/22/2012 10:19:31 AM
Played multiplayer for a couple of days, and that was enough for me. I think the campaign is fairly interesting, and I'll return to it after completing Halo 4 on legendary. But MP just isn't doing it for me this year.
---
war is peace; freedom is slavery; ignorance is strength - george orwell, 1984
#38xHonestyxPosted 11/22/2012 10:31:04 AM
How about Sitrep pro, which if you still play 3 notice 80% of the community is abusing its powers. Also, supporters pretty much like 3 because it's easier to camp, easier to get killstreaks, and easier to be a douche? goodjob.
#39SergioMach5Posted 11/22/2012 10:35:24 AM
RepublicanThug posted...

---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#40Tactical_NukePosted 11/22/2012 10:39:33 AM
RepublicanThug posted...

---
Xbox Live GT: Get Whacked; Gamerscore-18902G