Played this for 5 days, went back to MW3, >>>> Crap Ops 2

#81Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:00:31 PM
BoloVic posted...
This games netcode is definitely not the worst(Ghost Recon Future Soldier takes that award by default), but MW3 is definitely better than this game. The lag you experience in this game is laughable at times when you hit a guy 5 times point blank with a shotgun and die in a second to his scorpion where in the killcam you were just dancing around not firing at all. I've had this game start lagging specifically for 1 person whenever he got near me and I would never be able to even shoot. This game is bad, but not the worst. You want a crapshoot, go play Ghost Recon.

^ Thank you!

I'm not bashing on BO2 as being a complete failure as far as multiplayer goes, it has a lot of good ideas, but lag destroys this game. I always thought MW3 was bad when I played it, but now playing BO2 for a week, going back to MW3 is like a MASSIVE improvement. People int his board are just biased, and don't even know the meaning of OP or UP (under powered). Lets make a game, and take everything that is good, nerf the heck out of it... so now everything sucks equally, it's called.. RE-BALANCING!
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
youtube.com/ermkane6
#82Master_ShakeXXXPosted 11/22/2012 4:05:58 PM
KILLSTREAK posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
I think mw3 is the worst cod to date

This.

yep.
#83Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:12:23 PM(edited)
Master_ShakeXXX posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...
RepublicanThug posted...
Black Ops 2 probably has the WORST netcode of any call of duty game to date.

Yeah it's impossible to get big kill streaks even while camping.

I don't know how to reply properly.... durr....

Agreed.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#84Master_ShakeXXXPosted 11/22/2012 4:11:40 PM
flame030191 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
Haru_XX posted...
NeroXV posted...

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi

I have Time Warner cable business class speed, and get 45MBPS on a wired connection. No wifi at all. Try harder scrub, this game just has terrible netcode, some of the worst I have seen in a FPS. And if my connection was the problem how come I can log out and go on MW3 and Halo 4 and have a PERFECT connection and do awesome? What?.. My router just randomly decides to go into crap mode when I begin playing BO2? BO2 clearly has a terrible netcode, and it's worse because this game is all about first shot.

O. He mad.

He's got a point about the netcode. Heck, 95% of this board also complains about it. It has by far the worst netcode used in an online shooter that I've ever played, and I've played a lot of games.

Crysis 2 has the worst netcode of any game ever. It makes Black Ops 2 look flawless.
#85Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:13:55 PM
Master_ShakeXXX posted...
flame030191 posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
Haru_XX posted...
NeroXV posted...

I Can kill people fine in BO2 with no lag at all.TC please stop using Mcdonald's Wifi

I have Time Warner cable business class speed, and get 45MBPS on a wired connection. No wifi at all. Try harder scrub, this game just has terrible netcode, some of the worst I have seen in a FPS. And if my connection was the problem how come I can log out and go on MW3 and Halo 4 and have a PERFECT connection and do awesome? What?.. My router just randomly decides to go into crap mode when I begin playing BO2? BO2 clearly has a terrible netcode, and it's worse because this game is all about first shot.

O. He mad.

He's got a point about the netcode. Heck, 95% of this board also complains about it. It has by far the worst netcode used in an online shooter that I've ever played, and I've played a lot of games.

Crysis 2 has the worst netcode of any game ever. It makes Black Ops 2 look flawless.

AND WE ARE COMPARING CRYSIS 2 NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN? LMFAO! I compare Apples to Apples and you bring me a friggin Peach and say "look!" Get out of here with your crap logic. I don't even play Crysis 2 online.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6
#86KidCachePosted 11/22/2012 4:15:05 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Both are better than that crapfest bf3.

Dude what's your problem with bf3? everytime i look you're always saying something bad about it. It's actually a pretty good game.
---
Me-Phobia -- The Fear Of Becoming So Amazing That Everybody Dies Because No One From The Human Race Can Handle It! I'm Diagnosed.
#87iiPatelioPosted 11/22/2012 4:17:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8860yocPosted 11/22/2012 4:18:10 PM
Black Ops 2 just is more about skill than all the other CODs so some people get mad cos they cant face the truth.

YOU SUCK AT ONLINE GAMES AND WERE BENEFITTED FROM LAG COMP ALWAYS UNTIL NOW. NO MORE!
---
Your favorite no life karma troll just looked at you in the mirror.
#89Master_ShakeXXXPosted 11/22/2012 4:18:16 PM
MR_SNUGGLETONS posted...
CoD 4 comes out- everyone likes it
CoD WaW- people say how much better CoD 4 was
MW2- People say how much better WaW was
Black ops- people say how much better MW2 was
MW3- people say how much better Black Ops was
Black ops 2- People say how much better MW3 was

I'm going to make a prediction. When MW4 comes out everyone will hate it and say how much better Black Ops 2 was.

MW3 will never be loved. t's almost universally hated by everyone but a select few people like the TC.
#90Haru_XX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:21:15 PM
60yoc posted...
Black Ops 2 just is more about skill than all the other CODs so some people get mad cos they cant face the truth.

YOU SUCK AT ONLINE GAMES AND WERE BENEFITTED FROM LAG COMP ALWAYS UNTIL NOW. NO MORE!

Yeah lag compensation than any other game I have seen. So I guess you have your statement reversed.
---
youtube.com/ermkane6