what more improtent to you : kdr or spm?? debation topic

#1KittyHeartPosted 11/22/2012 5:22:08 PM
what more improtent to you : kdr or spm?? - Results (100 votes)
kdr (kill death ratio
47% (47 votes)
spm (score per minute
53% (53 votes)
This poll is now closed.
to me, kdr is much more importent than spm

why? kdr measures how much kills you get against deaths you get. simple

spm measures how much scores you get in 1 minute. it has no effect on your skills or whatevs, it means you do objectives like defuse bombs, capture flags, stop trolls, etc.

spm does not measure your kills (though mroe kills does equal higher spm), but spm mainly measure how much objectives you get done

imo, if i were to craft a team, id take people with highter kdr than spm any day

people who play like crap can get a high spm by doing objectives all day. people who play like crap cannot get a high kdr

i have a 2.0+ kdr, spm is like 150. sure there are more people with highers spm than me, but when in tdm, they dont stand a chance vs me

the game matches people based on spm. in lobbies, i always have a highest kdr but not the highest spm. as my spm increased, i was matched with people with spm around my level. kdr wise, my kdr was always the highest in every lobby. this game matches you by spm, not kdr
---
when youre talking about dat ass, youre talking about my ass =p
email: AskKittyHeart@gmail.com | web http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#2BOSS52Posted 11/22/2012 5:24:14 PM
You said the same **** like 10 different times.
#3x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 11/22/2012 5:24:22 PM
It really depends on the game mode you play to be honest. Score Per Minute (SPM) in Domination or K/D in TDM. I find K/D to be a joke though because my K/D continues to drop because of this blasted lag compensation. Why track a statistic that tracks a broken element of the game? A full clip into an enemy? No problem, due to lag compensation, you never really shot him.

LOL, just felt like ranting some more. :)
#4Jello743Posted 11/22/2012 5:24:31 PM
the best thing would be a ranking that somehow combines the two
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 11/22/2012 5:25:38 PM
Kittyheart.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#6duericPosted 11/22/2012 5:26:49 PM
Is this the master debation topic?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 5:33:28 PM
^
i put 'debation topic' in the title so i could squeeze that joke out of someone ^_^
---
when youre talking about dat ass, youre talking about my ass =p
email: AskKittyHeart@gmail.com | web http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#8duericPosted 11/22/2012 5:34:33 PM
KittyHeart posted...
^
i put 'debation topic' in the title so i could squeeze that joke out of someone ^_^

I didn't let you down.

Thanks for the setup.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9xLinkkuPosted 11/22/2012 5:35:50 PM
debation?
---
White 2 FC: 5029-2384-0917 "Nate" | White FC: 1593-1302-6790 "Bryan" | 3DS FC: 4296-3998-3033 "Bryan"
#10GTJonnyMnemonicPosted 11/22/2012 5:45:26 PM(edited)
SPM but then I play Domination/Demolition/Kill Confirmed almost exclusively, If I wasted my time playing Team Deathmatch it would be KDR for sure.

Edit:Oh and of course you can be bad and have a high KDR, go play some Ground War and watch "that kid" that goes 4-0 In every match..
---
Greatest speech ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo&feature=related