Question for Zombies mode players

#1TheLastKroganPosted 11/22/2012 7:33:38 PM
How do you pack a punch in TranZit? I've seen a few videos on how to do it, but they are all in solo. I tried this in co-op with my mate and it didn't work. Need some help here as it is seriously limiting the fun factor of Zombies for me......
---
GT: THE LAST KR0GAN
"Krogans don't need cover. Krogans ARE cover!"
#2Mander1861Posted 11/22/2012 7:36:01 PM
Even though I think you are an idiot here you go.
Put a turbine at the power signal as soon as you drop down the hole to the power bunker.
Now go to the bank vault and blow up the 2 doors.
The floor will open up to the room with the PaP parts.

Assemble and PaP away.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3TheLastKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:08:14 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Put a turbine at the power signal as soon as you drop down the hole to the power bunker.

Assemble and PaP away.

That's the problem. In co-op, the bus doesn't leave as soon as you get on it like it does in solo. So there isn't enough time to get the bus moving and get to the door before the turbine expires. So I ask again, how do I do this in co-op?
---
#4Mander1861Posted 11/22/2012 8:13:38 PM(edited)
TheLastKrogan posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Assemble and PaP away.

That's the problem. In co-op, the bus doesn't leave as soon as you get on it like it does in solo. So there isn't enough time to get the bus moving and get to the door before the turbine expires. So I ask again, how do I do this in co-op?

One guy stays at the power symbol in the bunker and waits until the other dude is at the bank vault.
then he puts down the turbine and the floor opens up for the other dude.
Then he picks uop the turbine and runs through the fog to the bank.
As long as one guy stays in the PaP area the door will stay open.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#5TheLastKrogan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 8:16:26 PM
Bump
---
#6Mander1861Posted 11/22/2012 8:17:33 PM
TheLastKrogan posted...
Bump

See this is why I said what I said.
I just answered the question and you bumped it.
---
#7mason_jeePosted 11/22/2012 8:20:32 PM
make sure the turbine is UNUSED, FRESH, VIRGIN. also make sure there are NO zombies around to attack and destroy the turbine. If you get really desperate just have one person wait at teh power and place the turbine when the other person is at the bank vault.

also running from the reasearch station (power) to the bank (town) is a pretty easy one.

sometimes i run there asap and the rest of my group turns the power on etc, i then run intot the PaP room to make sure door doesnt close

hope you succeed!
---
GT: MasonJee
#8kingekingePosted 11/22/2012 8:31:47 PM
Don't even use the bus I never do, put down the turbine and make sure the only zombies left on the map are right behind you before you make the run to the bank. Keep the zombie close until you hit the fog or else if you get too far ahead the zombie will turn around and go after the turbine.

Once you hit the road in the fog and the remaining zombies are behind you just take off you will easily outrun them even with denizens on your face. The turbine will easily last the run to the bank. The problem is 1 zombie can take the turbine out in 2 hits so if you have a zombie unaccounted for it's probably destroying the turbine.

When you make the run through the power station back to the road just keep the remaining zombies close to you and in your sight so you know they aren't attacking the turbine.

Also a tip if you take off into the fog with only crawlers left they will die and the round will end so don't leave crawlers if you plan on running it, hell even if you take the bus don't leave crawlers because I'm pretty sure on TranZit any unaccounted for crawlers left behind instantly die once you lose line of sight.
#9Admiral_XyesPosted 11/22/2012 8:48:33 PM
Mander1861 posted...
TheLastKrogan posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Assemble and PaP away.

One guy stays at the power symbol in the bunker and waits until the other dude is at the bank vault.
then he puts down the turbine and the floor opens up for the other dude.
Then he picks uop the turbine and runs through the fog to the bank.
As long as one guy stays in the PaP area the door will stay open.

Ding ding ding.